Words starting with fair
4 letter words starting with fair
- fair — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- fair and square — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- fair ball — a batted ball that both lands and settles within the foul lines in the infield, or that is within the foul lines when bounding to the outfield past first or third base, or that first lands within the foul lines of the outfield or would if it were not caught or deflected.
- fair catch — a catch of a kicked ball in which the receiver signals that he or she will not advance the ball and therefore may not be interfered with or tackled.
- fair copy — a copy of a document made after final correction.
5 letter words starting with fair
- faire — Obsolete spelling of fair.
- fairs — Plural form of fair.
- fairy — (in folklore) one of a class of supernatural beings, generally conceived as having a diminutive human form and possessing magical powers with which they intervene in human affairs.
- fairy bluebird — any fruit-eating passerine bird of the genus Irena, of the East Indies, the males of the several species being characteristically black below and purple-blue above.
- fairy bread — slices of white bread covered with small beads of brightly coloured sugar, served as a children’s snack
6 letter words starting with fair
7 letter words starting with fair
- fairest — free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice: a fair decision; a fair judge.
- fairfax — Thomas (3rd Baron Fairfax of Cameron) 1612–71, British general: commander in chief of the parliamentary army 1645–50.
- fairier — (in folklore) one of a class of supernatural beings, generally conceived as having a diminutive human form and possessing magical powers with which they intervene in human affairs.
- fairies — Plural form of fairy.
- fairily — in a manner suggestive of fairies; delicately.
8 letter words starting with fair
- fair-use — reasonable and limited use of copyrighted material so as not to infringe upon copyright: The artist's biographer claimed fair use of quotes from unpublished personal letters.
- fairborn — a city in W Ohio, near Dayton.
- fairgoer — a person attending a fair
- fairings — Plural form of fairing.
- fairlead — a pulley, thimble, etc., used to guide a rope forming part of the rigging of a ship, crane, etc., in such a way as to prevent chafing.
9 letter words starting with fair
- fair-lead — a pulley block, metal ring, etc. used to guide a line and cause it to run easily without chafing
- fairbanks — Charles Warren, 1852–1918, political leader: vice president of the U.S. 1905–09.
- fairfaced — (of brickwork) having a neat smooth unplastered surface
- fairfield — a city in central California.
- fairhaven — a city in SE Massachusetts.
10 letter words starting with fair
- fair-sized — quite big
- fair-trade — to sell (a commodity) under a fair-trade agreement.
- fairground — Often, fairgrounds. a place where fairs, horse races, etc., are held; in the U.S. usually an area set aside by a city, county, or state for an annual fair and often containing exhibition buildings.
- fairminded — Alternative form of fair-minded.
- fairy-tale — a story, usually for children, about elves, hobgoblins, dragons, fairies, or other magical creatures.
11 letter words starting with fair
- fair-haired — having light-colored hair.
- fair-minded — characterized by fair judgment; impartial; unprejudiced: a wise and fair-minded judge.
- fair-spoken — speaking or spoken in a courteous, civil, or plausible manner; smooth-spoken.
- fairgrounds — Alternative spelling of fairground; the grounds where a fair is held.
- fairweather — Mount, a mountain in SE Alaska. 15,292 feet (4660 meters).
12 letter words starting with fair
13 letter words starting with fair
14 letter words starting with fair
- fairmindedness — Alt form fair-mindedness.
On this page, we collect all words starting with FAIR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 111 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with FAIR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.