Words starting with ea
2 letter words starting with ea
- ea — the Akkadian god of wisdom, the son of Apsu and father of Marduk: the counterpart of Enki.
3 letter words starting with ea
4 letter words starting with ea
5 letter words starting with ea
- eacso — East African Common Services Organization
- eagan — a town in SE Minnesota.
- eager — keen or ardent in desire or feeling; impatiently longing: I am eager for news about them. He is eager to sing.
- eagle — any of several large, soaring birds of prey belonging to the hawk family Accipitridae, noted for their size, strength, and powers of flight and vision: formerly widespread in North America, eagles are mostly confined to Alaska and a few isolated populations. Compare bald eagle, golden eagle.
- eagre — a tidal bore or flood.
6 letter words starting with ea
- eacher — every one of two or more considered individually or one by one: each stone in a building; a hallway with a door at each end.
- eadish — the growth (of grass) that remains or appears after cutting
- eadred — died 955 ad, king of England (946–55): regained Northumbria (954) from the Norwegian king Eric Bloodaxe
- eadwig — died 959 ad, king of England (955–57)
- eagers — Plural form of eager.
7 letter words starting with ea
8 letter words starting with ea
9 letter words starting with ea
- eachother — (nonstandard) misspelling of each other Typically used in the context of
- eachwhere — all over or in every place
- eagerness — keen or ardent in desire or feeling; impatiently longing: I am eager for news about them. He is eager to sing.
- eagle-eye — unusually sharp visual powers; keen ability to watch or observe.
- eaglelike — Resembling or characteristic of an eagle.
10 letter words starting with ea
- eagle-eyed — having keen vision.
- eagle-hawk — a large aggressive Australian eagle, Aquila audax
- eaglestone — a concretionary lump of ironstone about the size of a walnut, formerly believed to be carried by eagles to their nests as a magical aid in laying eggs.
- ear-minded — tending to perceive one's environment in terms of sound and to recall sounds more vividly than sights, smells, etc.
- earbashing — a scolding or lengthy and vituperative verbal attack
11 letter words starting with ea
- earnestness — serious in intention, purpose, or effort; sincerely zealous: an earnest worker.
- earth-color — (often initial capital letter) the planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 miles (12,755 km) and a polar diameter of 7900 miles (12,714 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million miles (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one satellite.
- earthenware — pottery of baked or hardened clay, especially any of the coarse, opaque varieties.
- earthliness — of or relating to the earth, especially as opposed to heaven; worldly.
- earthmovers — Plural form of earthmover.
12 letter words starting with ea
- ear-grabbing — (of music) immediately capturing and holding the attention of listeners
- ear-piercing — extremely harsh and irritating to the ear: ear-piercing noise.
- earsplitting — ear-piercing: an earsplitting explosion.
- earth-grazer — an asteroid in an orbit that takes it close to the earth
- earth-mother — the earth conceived of as the female principle of fertility and the source of all life.
13 letter words starting with ea
- ear-splitting — ear-piercing: an earsplitting explosion.
- early-evening — taking place or being presented in the early part of the evening
- early-morning — taking place or being presented in the early part of the morning
- earth-goddess — a goddess of fertility and vegetation.
- easter-ledges — a pudding made from the young leaves of the bistort
14 letter words starting with ea
- earsplittingly — In an earsplitting way; very loudly.
- earthshakingly — In an earthshaking manner.
- east-northeast — the point on a compass midway between east and northeast.
- east-southeast — the point on a compass midway between east and southeast.
- easternization — (usually initial capital letter) to influence with ideas, customs, etc., characteristic of eastern Asia.
16 letter words starting with ea
- earnings-related — An earnings-related payment or benefit provides higher or lower payments according to the amount a person was earning while working.
- earth-shattering — earthshaking.
- easter-sepulcher — a tomb, grave, or burial place.
- earthquake-proof design — Earthquake-proof design is design which will not be badly damaged by earthquakes or tsunamis.
17 letter words starting with ea
- eastern-red-cedar — Also called eastern red cedar, savin. an American, coniferous tree, Juniperus virginiana, yielding a fragrant, reddish wood used for making lead pencils, etc.
On this page, we collect all words starting with EA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 638 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with EA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.