Words starting with cyt
4 letter words starting with cyt
- cyte — Obsolete spelling of city.
5 letter words starting with cyt
6 letter words starting with cyt
7 letter words starting with cyt
- cythera — a Greek island off the SE coast of the Peloponnese: in ancient times a centre of the worship of Aphrodite. Pop: 3354 (2001). Area: about 285 sq km (110 sq miles)
- cytisus — any of a member of a diverse genus of fragrant plants of the family Fabaceae, native to Europe, western Asia, and north Africa, and having brightly coloured flowers
- cytosis — (pathology) An abnormal increase in the number of a specified type of cells.
- cytosol — the solution of proteins and metabolites inside a biological cell, in which the organelles are suspended
8 letter words starting with cyt
9 letter words starting with cyt
10 letter words starting with cyt
- cytarabine — a toxic synthetic nucleoside, C 9 H 13 N 3 O 5 , used as an immunosuppressive and cytotoxic agent in the treatment of certain leukemias.
- cytherea's — Aphrodite: so called because of her birth in the sea near Cythera.
- cytochrome — any of a group of naturally occurring compounds, consisting of iron, a protein, and a porphyrin, that are important in cell oxidation-reduction reactions
- cytoclasis — destruction of cells.
- cytococcus — (biology) The nucleus of the cytula or parent cell.
11 letter words starting with cyt
- cytochromes — Plural form of cytochrome.
- cytoclastic — destructive to cells.
- cytogenesis — the origin and development of plant and animal cells
- cytogenetic — Of or pertaining to the origin and development of cells.
- cytokeratin — Either of several forms of keratin found in the intracytoplasmic cytoskeleton of epithelial tissue.
12 letter words starting with cyt
- cytoanalyzer — an electronic optical device for screening smears of cells suspected of being malignant.
- cytochalasin — any of a group of metabolites derived from fungus that interfere with cell processes
- cytochemical — the branch of cell biology dealing with the detection of cell constituents by means of biochemical analysis and visualization techniques.
- cytogenetics — the branch of genetics that correlates the structure, number, and behaviour of chromosomes with heredity and variation
- cytokinetics — (biology) The study of cytokinesis.
13 letter words starting with cyt
- cytochalasins — Plural form of cytochalasin.
- cytochemistry — the chemistry of living cells
- cytodiagnosis — the diagnosis of disease through the study of cells in the body
- cytogenetical — of or related to cytogenetics
- cytologically — the study of the microscopic appearance of cells, especially for the diagnosis of abnormalities and malignancies.
14 letter words starting with cyt
- cytogeneticist — One who studies cytogenetics.
- cytopathogenic — causing cytopathy
- cytopathologic — the science dealing with the study of the diseases of cells.
- cytophotometer — an instrument for examining cells by determining the intensity or wavelengths of light transmitted through them.
- cytophotometry — the use of a photometer in order to study the chemical compounds of a cell
15 letter words starting with cyt
- cytogenetically — (medicine, biology) By means or in terms of cytogenetics, the genetics of the cell.
- cytomegalovirus — a virus of the herpes virus family that may cause serious disease in patients whose immune systems are compromised
- cytophotometers — Plural form of cytophotometer.
- cytophotometric — of or relating to cytophotometry
- cytoplasmically — by means of a cytoplasm
16 letter words starting with cyt
17 letter words starting with cyt
18 letter words starting with cyt
- cytoarchitectonics — Cytoarchitecture.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CYT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 124 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CYT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.