Words starting with cra
4 letter words starting with cra
- crab — A crab is a sea creature with a flat round body covered by a shell, and five pairs of legs with large claws on the front pair. Crabs usually move sideways.
- crac — Careers Research and Advisory Centre
- crag — A crag is a steep rocky cliff or part of a mountain.
- cram — If you cram things or people into a container or place, you put them into it, although there is hardly enough room for them.
- cran — a unit of capacity used for measuring fresh herring, equal to 37.5 gallons
5 letter words starting with cra
- craal — an enclosure for cattle and other domestic animals in southern Africa.
- crabb — George, 1778–1851, English author and philologist.
- crabs — the lowest throw in a game of chance, esp two aces in dice
- crack — If something hard cracks, or if you crack it, it becomes slightly damaged, with lines appearing on its surface.
- craft — You can refer to a boat, a spacecraft, or an aircraft as a craft.
6 letter words starting with cra
- crabbe — George. 1754–1832, English narrative poet, noted for his depiction of impoverished rural life in The Village (1783) and The Borough (1810)
- crabby — Someone who is crabby is bad-tempered and unpleasant to people.
- cracks — to break without complete separation of parts; become fissured: The plate cracked when I dropped it, but it was still usable.
- crackt — (obsolete) Simple past tense and past participle of crack.
- cracky — full of cracks
7 letter words starting with cra
8 letter words starting with cra
9 letter words starting with cra
- crabapple — Any of the wild species of apple tree, genus Malus, which generally yield small, bitter fruit (in comparison to domestic apples, Malus domestica).
- crabbiest — Superlative form of crabby.
- crabeater — the most common species of seal, Lobodon carcinophagus, characterized by a long snout and slender body
- crabgrass — an annual grass, Digitaria sanguinalis, common in cultivated and waste grounds and often occurring as a pest weed in lawns.
- crabstick — a stick, cane, or cudgel made of crab-apple wood
10 letter words starting with cra
11 letter words starting with cra
- crab-plover — a black and white wading bird, Dromas ardeola, of the northern and western shores of the Indian Ocean.
- crabbedness — The state or quality of being crabbed.
- crackerjack — Someone or something that is crackerjack is excellent or of very high quality.
- crackleware — porcelain or pottery decorated with intentional crazing in the glaze
- cracklingly — With a crackling sound.
12 letter words starting with cra
13 letter words starting with cra
- craftsmanlike — Resembling or characteristic of a craftsman.
- craftsmanship — Craftsmanship is the skill that someone uses when they make beautiful things with their hands.
- craftspersons — Plural form of craftsperson.
- cranioscopist — a practitioner of cranioscopy
- crapulousness — The state or quality of being crapulous.
14 letter words starting with cra
15 letter words starting with cra
16 letter words starting with cra
- craftspersonship — The body of activities, skills, techniques, knowledge, and expertise pertinent to (a) particular craft(s).
18 letter words starting with cra
- craniorachischisis — Lb pathology A defect of the neural tube in which both the brain and spinal cord are left open.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CRA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 536 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CRA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.