Words starting with cr
3 letter words starting with cr
4 letter words starting with cr
- crab — A crab is a sea creature with a flat round body covered by a shell, and five pairs of legs with large claws on the front pair. Crabs usually move sideways.
- crac — Careers Research and Advisory Centre
- crag — A crag is a steep rocky cliff or part of a mountain.
- cram — If you cram things or people into a container or place, you put them into it, although there is hardly enough room for them.
- cran — a unit of capacity used for measuring fresh herring, equal to 37.5 gallons
5 letter words starting with cr
- craal — an enclosure for cattle and other domestic animals in southern Africa.
- crabb — George, 1778–1851, English author and philologist.
- crabs — the lowest throw in a game of chance, esp two aces in dice
- crack — If something hard cracks, or if you crack it, it becomes slightly damaged, with lines appearing on its surface.
- craft — You can refer to a boat, a spacecraft, or an aircraft as a craft.
6 letter words starting with cr
- crabbe — George. 1754–1832, English narrative poet, noted for his depiction of impoverished rural life in The Village (1783) and The Borough (1810)
- crabby — Someone who is crabby is bad-tempered and unpleasant to people.
- cracks — to break without complete separation of parts; become fissured: The plate cracked when I dropped it, but it was still usable.
- cracky — full of cracks
- cracow — an industrial city in S Poland, on the River Vistula: former capital of the country (1320–1609); university (1364). Pop: 822 000 (2005 est)
7 letter words starting with cr
8 letter words starting with cr
9 letter words starting with cr
- crabeater — the most common species of seal, Lobodon carcinophagus, characterized by a long snout and slender body
- crabgrass — an annual grass, Digitaria sanguinalis, common in cultivated and waste grounds and often occurring as a pest weed in lawns.
- crabstick — a stick, cane, or cudgel made of crab-apple wood
- crackable — to break without complete separation of parts; become fissured: The plate cracked when I dropped it, but it was still usable.
- crackdown — A crackdown is strong official action that is taken to punish people who break laws.
10 letter words starting with cr
- crabbiness — the state of being crabby
- crackajack — crackerjack
- crackberry — a nickname for a BlackBerry handheld device that functions as a telephone, PDA, and e-mailer and appears to have an addictive hold on its users
- crackbrain — a person who is insane
- crackhouse — a place where cocaine in the form of crack is bought, sold, and smoked.
11 letter words starting with cr
- crab-plover — a black and white wading bird, Dromas ardeola, of the northern and western shores of the Indian Ocean.
- crackerjack — Someone or something that is crackerjack is excellent or of very high quality.
- crackleware — porcelain or pottery decorated with intentional crazing in the glaze
- cracovienne — a fast dance from the Krakow region of Poland which became popular in Paris during the 19th century
- cradleboard — a wooden frame worn on the back, used by North American Indian women for carrying an infant.
12 letter words starting with cr
13 letter words starting with cr
- craftsmanship — Craftsmanship is the skill that someone uses when they make beautiful things with their hands.
- crassulaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Crassulaceae, a family of herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants with fleshy succulent leaves, including the houseleeks and stonecrops
- credentialing — Usually, credentials. evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form: Only those with the proper credentials are admitted.
- credentialism — a tendency to value formal qualifications, esp at the expense of competence and experience
- credentialled — having credentials
14 letter words starting with cr
15 letter words starting with cr
- cradle-to-grave — extending throughout one's life, from birth to death: a cradle-to-grave system of health care.
- crashworthiness — the ability of a vehicle structure to withstand a crash
- cream-crackered — exhausted
- cricopharyngeal — of, relating to, or involving the cricoid cartilage and the pharynx.
- criminalization — to make punishable as a crime: To reduce the graffiti on subway cars, he wants to criminalize the selling of spray paint to minors.
16 letter words starting with cr
- cream-of-coconut — Also called cream of coconut. a creamy white liquid skimmed from the top of coconut milk that has been made by soaking grated coconut meat in water, used in East Indian cookery, mixed drinks, etc.
- crease-resistant — (of a fabric, garment, etc) designed to remain uncreased when subjected to wear or use
- creditworthiness — having a satisfactory credit rating.
- credit-reference agency — an agency, other than a bank, that specializes in providing credit ratings of people or organizations
17 letter words starting with cr
- creutzfeldt-jakob disease — a fatal slow-developing disease that affects the central nervous system, characterized by mental deterioration and loss of coordination of the limbs. It is thought to be caused by an abnormal prion protein in the brain
On this page, we collect all words starting with CR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2616 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.