Words starting with con
3 letter words starting with con
- con — Con is the written abbreviation for constable, when it is part of a policeman's title.
- con amore — (to be performed) lovingly
- con anima — with spirit; animatedly (used as a musical direction).
- con artist — A con artist is someone who tricks other people into giving them their money or property.
- con brio — (to be performed) with liveliness or spirit, as in the phrase allegro con brio
4 letter words starting with con
5 letter words starting with con
- conad — Continental Air Defense Command.
- conan — a male given name.
- conc. — Conc. is the written abbreviation for concessionary.
- conch — A conch is a shellfish with a large shell rather like a snail's. A conch or a conch shell is the shell of this creature.
- conde — Prince de (prɛ̃s də), title of Louis II de Bourbon, Duc d'Enghien, called the Great Condé. 1621–86, French general, who led Louis XIV's armies against the Fronde (1649) but joined the Fronde in a new revolt (1650–52). He later fought for both France and Spain
6 letter words starting with con
- conant — James Bryant1893-1978; U.S. chemist & educator
- concha — any bodily organ or part resembling a shell in shape, such as the external ear
- conchy — conscientious objector.
- concur — If one person concurs with another person, the two people agree. You can also say that two people concur.
- condom — A condom is a covering made of thin rubber which a man can wear on his penis as a contraceptive or as protection against disease during sexual intercourse.
7 letter words starting with con
- conacre — farming land let for a season or for eleven months
- conakry — the capital of Guinea, a port on the island of Tombo. Pop: 1 465 000 (2005 est)
- conatus — an effort or striving of natural impulse
- concave — A surface that is concave curves inwards in the middle.
- conceal — If you conceal something, you cover it or hide it carefully.
8 letter words starting with con
- con--man — a person who swindles others by means of a confidence game; swindler.
- conarium — the pineal gland
- conation — the element in psychological processes that tends towards activity or change and appears as desire, volition, and striving
- conative — denoting an aspect of verbs in some languages used to indicate the effort of the agent in performing the activity described by the verb
- concaved — curved like a segment of the interior of a circle or hollow sphere; hollow and curved. Compare convex (def 1).
9 letter words starting with con
- concaving — curved like a segment of the interior of a circle or hollow sphere; hollow and curved. Compare convex (def 1).
- concavity — the state or quality of being concave
- concealed — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- concealer — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- conceding — to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit: He finally conceded that she was right.
10 letter words starting with con
- concededly — to acknowledge as true, just, or proper; admit: He finally conceded that she was right.
- conceiting — an excessively favorable opinion of one's own ability, importance, wit, etc.
- concentric — Concentric circles or rings have the same centre.
- concepcion — an industrial city in S central Chile. Pop: 378 000 (2005 est)
- concepting — a general notion or idea; conception.
11 letter words starting with con
- concatenate — to link or join together, esp in a chain or series
- concealable — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- concealment — Concealment is the state of being hidden or the act of hiding something.
- conceitedly — having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.
- conceivable — If something is conceivable, you can imagine it or believe it.
12 letter words starting with con
- concatenator — to link together; unite in a series or chain.
- concelebrant — each of the priests celebrating the Eucharist or Mass jointly
- concelebrate — to celebrate (the Eucharist or Mass) jointly with one or more other priests
- concentrated — A concentrated liquid has been increased in strength by having water removed from it.
- concentrator — to bring or draw to a common center or point of union; converge; direct toward one point; focus: to concentrate one's attention on a problem; to concentrate the rays of the sun with a lens.
13 letter words starting with con
- concatenation — A concatenation of things or events is their occurrence one after another, because they are linked.
- conceitedness — having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc.
- concentration — Concentration on something involves giving all your attention to it.
- concentrative — tending to concentrate; characterized by concentration
- concentricity — having a common center, as circles or spheres.
14 letter words starting with con
- concavo-convex — having one side concave and the other side convex
- concealability — to hide; withdraw or remove from observation; cover or keep from sight: He concealed the gun under his coat.
- conceivability — capable of being conceived; imaginable.
- concelebration — the celebration of a Eucharist or Mass by two or more members of the clergy.
- concentrically — having a common center, as circles or spheres.
15 letter words starting with con
- concavo-concave — (esp of a lens) having both sides concave; biconcave
- concealed-carry — the practice of carrying a concealed gun or other weapon in public.
- concertmistress — the first violinist in an orchestra
- concessionaires — a person, group, or company to whom a concession has been granted, especially to operate a subsidiary business or service: a popcorn concessionaire at a baseball park.
- confectionaries — a candy; sweetmeat.
16 letter words starting with con
- conciliatoriness — tending to conciliate: a conciliatory manner; conciliatory comments.
- configurationism — Gestalt psychology
- confrontationist — a person who confronts opposition, especially aggressively.
- congeliturbation — the churning, heaving, and thrusting of soil material due to the action of frost.
- congressionalist — of or relating to a congress.
17 letter words starting with con
- conceptualisation — The act of conceptualising, or something conceptualised.
- conceptualization — to form into a concept; make a concept of.
- confirmation-bias — the tendency to process and analyze information in such a way that it supports one’s preexisting ideas and convictions: Confirmation bias is a major issue when we get all our news from social media sites. Unfortunately, their experimental method was proven invalid due to confirmation bias.
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- congregationalism — a system of Christian doctrines and ecclesiastical government in which each congregation is self-governing and maintains bonds of faith with other similar local congregations
18 letter words starting with con
- conditionalization — the derivation from an argument of a conditional statement with the conjunction of the premises as antecedent and the conclusion as consequent. If the argument is valid, conditionalization yields a truth
- congregationalists — a form of Protestant church government in which each local religious society is independent and self-governing.
19 letter words starting with con
- conscience-stricken — feeling anxious or guilty
20 letter words starting with con
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
21 letter words starting with con
- conjunction-reduction — a rule that reduces coordinate sentences, applied, for example, to convert John lives in Ireland and Brian lives in Ireland into John and Brian live in Ireland
- consciousness-raising — Psychology. a group-therapy technique in which the aim is to enhance the participants' awareness of their particular needs and goals as individuals or as a group.
23 letter words starting with con
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CON. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3138 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CON. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.