Words starting with co
2 letter words starting with co
3 letter words starting with co
- co- — co- is used to form verbs or nouns that refer to people sharing things or doing things together.
- co. — Co. is used as an abbreviation for company when it is part of the name of an organization.
- coa — coenzyme A
- cob — A cob is a type of short strong horse.
- cod — Cod are a type of large edible fish.
4 letter words starting with co
- coak — (in a scarf joint) a tenon in one member fitting into a corresponding recess of the other.
- coal — Coal is a hard black substance that is extracted from the ground and burned as fuel.
- coat — A coat is a piece of clothing with long sleeves which you wear over your other clothes when you go outside.
- coax — If you coax someone into doing something, you gently try to persuade them to do it.
- cobb — Howell [hou-uh l] /ˈhaʊ əl/ (Show IPA), 1815–68, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1849–51.
5 letter words starting with co
- co-ed — A co-ed school or college is the same as a co-educational school or college.
- co-op — A co-op is a co-operative.
- coach — A coach is someone who trains a person or team of people in a particular sport.
- coact — to act together
- coaks — (in a scarf joint) a tenon in one member fitting into a corresponding recess of the other.
6 letter words starting with co
- co-opt — If you co-opt someone, you persuade them to help or support you.
- co-own — to own jointly with another: a building I co-owned with my brother.
- coaler — a ship, train, etc, used to carry or supply coal
- coanda — Henri Marie [ahn-ree ma-ree] /ɑ̃ˈri maˈri/ (Show IPA), 1885–1972, French engineer and inventor.
- coarse — Coarse things have a rough texture because they consist of thick threads or large pieces.
7 letter words starting with co
- co-host — a person who co-hosts.
- co-oped — a cooperative store, dwelling, program, etc.
- co-star — An actor's or actress's co-stars are the other actors or actresses who also have one of the main parts in a particular film.
- coachee — a person who receives training from a coach, esp in business or office practice
- coacher — a person who coaches; a coach.
8 letter words starting with co
- co-chair — a person who chairs a committee, meeting, etc. jointly with another or others
- co-occur — to happen at the same time as something else
- co-owned — to own jointly with another: a building I co-owned with my brother.
- co-wrote — to coauthor.
- coaching — the act of training a person or team of people in a particular sport
9 letter words starting with co
- co-anchor — one of the usually two anchors for a radio or TV newscast
- co-driver — one of two drivers who take turns to drive a car, esp in a rally
- co-editor — a person who cooperates or collaborates as editor with another.
- co-equals — equal with another or each other in rank, ability, extent, etc.: The two top students were coequal.
- co-manage — to manage (something) jointly
10 letter words starting with co
- co-channel — denoting or relating to a radio transmission that is on the same frequency channel as another
- co-edition — a title published jointly by two publishers
- co-founder — a person who founds or establishes something with another.
- co-manager — a person who manages something jointly with one or more other people
- co-orbital — noting or pertaining to two or more celestial bodies that share or almost share an orbit.
11 letter words starting with co
- co-chairman — one of two or more joint chairmen.
- co-director — to direct (a movie or other performance) with another or others.
- co-location — (networking) /koh'loh-kay`sh*n/ or /koh`loh-kay'sh*n/ (Or "colocation") Providing network connections such as Internet leased lines to several servers housed together in a server room. This is typically provided as a commercial service. The hyphenated form is correct and the most common on the web, followed by "colocation". "collocation" (/ko`loh-kay'sh*n/, not /koh'-/), is an old word with a similar meaning. It is common in dictionaries and follows the pattern of other Latin-derived words like collect, college, and collate, but is least common on the web. The verbal form is "to colocate" or "co-locate" (commonly /koh'loh`kayt/, also (US) /koh`loh'kayt/).
- co-ordinate — If you co-ordinate an activity, you organize the various people and things involved in it.
- co-producer — to produce (a motion picture, play, etc.) in collaboration with others.
12 letter words starting with co
- co-dependent — A co-dependent person is in an unsatisfactory relationship with someone who is ill or an addict, but does not want the relationship to end.
- co-extrusion — simultaneous extrusion of two or more different yet compatible metals or plastics through the same die.
- co-opetition — cooperation between competitors in business, esp in the computer industry
- co-ordinator — a person or thing that coordinates.
- co-parenting — a divorced or separated parent who shares equally with the other parent in the custody and care of a child.
13 letter words starting with co
- co-curricular — related but only complementary to the official curriculum, as a civic or service activity outside the classroom.
- co-dependency — a state of mutual dependence between two people, esp when one partner relies emotionally on supporting and caring for the other partner
- co-occurrence — the fact of two things happening at the same time
- co-respondent — a person cited in divorce proceedings, who is alleged to have committed adultery with the respondent
- coalification — the compression, over time, of plant matter into coal
14 letter words starting with co
- co-chairperson — one of two or more joint chairpersons.
- co-conspirator — a fellow conspirator; associate or collaborator in a conspiracy.
- co-trimoxazole — an antibiotic consisting of a mixture of trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole (a sulfa drug): used esp to treat infections of the urinary tract and lungs (as in AIDS)
- coach-and-four — a coach together with the four horses by which it is drawn.
- coarse-grained — having a large or coarse grain
15 letter words starting with co
- codetermination — joint participation of management and employees or employees' trade union representatives in some decisions
- coinstantaneous — taking place at exactly the same moment
- coldwater-river — a river in NW Mississippi, flowing S to the Tallahatchie River. 220 miles (354 km) long.
- collaboratively — in the manner of working with others on a joint project
16 letter words starting with co
- cock-of-the-rock — either of two tropical South American birds, Rupicola rupicola or R. peruviana, having an erectile crest and (in the male) a brilliant red or orange plumage: family Cotingidae (cotingas)
- coleridge-taylor — Samuel. 1875–1912, British composer, best known for his trilogy of oratorios Song of Hiawatha (1898–1900)
- collaborationist — A collaborationist government or individual is one that helps or gives support to the enemy during the war.
17 letter words starting with co
18 letter words starting with co
- coccidioidomycosis — a disease of the skin or viscera, esp the lungs, caused by infection with the fungus Coccidioides immitis
On this page, we collect all words starting with CO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10970 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.