Words starting with chromat
8 letter words starting with chromat
- chromate — any salt or ester of chromic acid. Simple chromate salts contain the divalent ion, CrO42–, and are orange
9 letter words starting with chromat
- chromates — Plural form of chromate.
- chromatic — In music, chromatic means related to the scale that consists only of semitones.
- chromatid — either of the two strands into which a chromosome divides during mitosis. They separate to form daughter chromosomes at anaphase
- chromatin — the part of the nucleus that consists of DNA and proteins, forms the chromosomes, and stains with basic dyes
- chromato- — indicating colour or coloured
10 letter words starting with chromat
11 letter words starting with chromat
- chromatinic — Of or pertaining to chromatin.
12 letter words starting with chromat
- chromaticism — the use of chromatic tones.
- chromaticity — the quality of a colour or light with reference to its purity and its dominant wavelength
- chromatogram — a column or strip of material containing constituents of a mixture separated by chromatography
- chromatology — chromatics.
- chromatophil — Also, chromatophilic, chromatophilous [kroh-muh-tof-uh-luh s] /ˌkroʊ məˈtɒf ə ləs/ (Show IPA). chromophil (def 1).
13 letter words starting with chromat
- chromatically — In a chromatic manner.
- chromaticness — the attribute of colour that involves both hue and saturation
- chromatograms — Plural form of chromatogram.
- chromatograph — a piece of equipment that provides the outcome of a chromatographic test
- chromatolysis — the dissolution of stained material, such as chromatin in injured cells
14 letter words starting with chromat
- chromatography — the technique of separating and analysing the components of a mixture of liquids or gases by selective adsorption in, for example, a column of powder (column chromatography) or on a strip of paper (paper chromatography)
- chromatophilia — chromophilia.
- chromatophilic — Also, chromophilic, chromophilous [kroh-mof-uh-luh s] /kroʊˈmɒf ə ləs/ (Show IPA), chromatophilic, chromatophilous. staining readily.
- chromatophores — Plural form of chromatophore.
15 letter words starting with chromat
16 letter words starting with chromat
- chromatographies — Plural form of chromatography.
19 letter words starting with chromat
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHROMAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 44 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHROMAT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.