Words starting with christia
9 letter words starting with christia
- christian — A Christian is someone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- christian action — an inter-Church movement formed in 1946 to promote Christian ideals in society at large
- christian brethren — Brother of the Christian Schools.
- christian brothers — a religious congregation of laymen founded in France in 1684 for the education of the poor
- christian democracy — the beliefs, principles, practices, or programme of a Christian Democratic party
11 letter words starting with christia
12 letter words starting with christia
- christianise — to make Christian.
- christianism — the beliefs and practices of Christians.
- christianite — (mineral) alternative name of phillipsite.
- christianity — Christianity is a religion that is based on the teachings of Jesus Christ and the belief that he was the son of God.
- christianize — to make Christian or convert to Christianity
13 letter words starting with christia
14 letter words starting with christia
- christiansburg — a town in SW Virginia.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHRISTIA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 28 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHRISTIA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.