Words starting with chor
4 letter words starting with chor
- chor — (Geordie) Alternative form of chore#Etymology_2 (to steal).
5 letter words starting with chor
- chord — A chord is a number of musical notes played or sung at the same time with a pleasing effect.
- chore — A chore is a task that you must do but that you find unpleasant or boring.
- choro — (music) A genre of Brazilian popular music.
- chord change — a movement from one chord to another
- chord chart — a chart indicating by means of symbols the identity, sequence, and duration of the musical chords occurring in the accompaniment to a melody.
6 letter words starting with chor
7 letter words starting with chor
- chorale — A chorale is a piece of music sung as part of a church service.
- chorals — Plural form of choral.
- chordal — of, relating to, or resembling a chord.
- chorded — Simple past tense and past participle of chord.
- chordee — an unusual bending downwards of the penis, visible when erect, that is a symptom of gonorrhoea
8 letter words starting with chor
- choragus — the leader of a chorus
- chorales — Plural form of chorale.
- chorally — of a chorus or a choir: She heads our new choral society.
- chordata — the phylum comprising the chordates.
- chordate — any animal of the phylum Chordata, including the vertebrates and protochordates, characterized by a notochord, dorsal tubular nerve cord, and pharyngeal gill slits
9 letter words starting with chor
- choralist — a person who sings in a chorus or ensemble
- chordates — belonging or pertaining to the phylum Chordata, comprising the true vertebrates and those animals having a notochord, as the lancelets and tunicates.
- chordless — Lacking chords.
- chordwise — in the direction of an aerofoil chord
- choreatic — any of several diseases of the nervous system characterized by jerky, involuntary movements, chiefly of the face and extremities.
10 letter words starting with chor
- chordotomy — an operation to paralyse nerve tracts in the spinal chord in order to relieve pain associated with certain conditions
- choreiform — resembling the signs and indications of chorea
- choreology — the method of writing down the signs and characters that indicate movements in dance
- choreutics — a system that analyzes form in movement, developed by Rudolf von Laban (1879–1958), Hungarian choreographer and dance theorist.
- choriambus — choriamb.
11 letter words starting with chor
- chordophone — any musical instrument producing sounds through the vibration of strings, such as the piano, harp, violin, or guitar
- chordotonal — (of an insect) responsive to sound vibrations, as certain organs or parts.
- choreodrama — dance drama performed by a group
- choreograph — When someone choreographs a ballet or other dance, they invent the steps and movements and tell the dancers how to perform them.
- chorography — the technique of mapping regions
12 letter words starting with chor
- chordophones — Plural form of chordophone.
- chordophonic — of or relating to a chordophone
- choregrapher — Alt form choreographer.
- choreographs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of choreograph.
- choreography — Choreography is the inventing of steps and movements for ballets and other dances.
13 letter words starting with chor
- choreographed — You describe an activity involving several people as choreographed when it is arranged but is intended to appear natural.
- choreographer — A choreographer is someone who invents the movements for a ballet or other dance and tells the dancers how to perform them.
- choreographic — Choreographic means relating to or connected with choreography.
- chorepiscopal — (in early Christianity) relating to or connected with a local bishop
- choripetalous — polypetalous
14 letter words starting with chor
15 letter words starting with chor
- chorioallantoic — relating to the chorioallantois
- chorioallantois — the membrane of a fetus that is formed by the merging of the allantois and the chorion
- choriocarcinoma — a cancer that occurs during pregnancy in the uterus
- chorioretinitis — (medicine) An inflammation of the choroid and retina of the eye.
16 letter words starting with chor
17 letter words starting with chor
- choreographically — As if choreographed.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHOR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 136 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHOR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.