Words starting with chin
4 letter words starting with chin
- chin — Your chin is the part of your face that is below your mouth and above your neck.
- chin ball — a device fastened under the chin of a bull to mark cows it has mounted
- chin cactus — any of various globular cacti of the genus Gymnocalycium, native to South America, having white or pinkish flowers and a chinlike protrusion below each cluster of spines.
- chin hills — a mountainous region of W Myanmar; part of the Arakan Yoma system. Highest peak: Mount Victoria, 3053 m (10 075 ft)
- chin job — a cosmetic operation to improve the shape of the chin
5 letter words starting with chin
- china — China is a hard white substance made from clay. It is used to make things such as cups, bowls, plates, and ornaments.
- chine — the backbone
- ching — of, relating to, or designating the Manchu dynasty (1644–1912) of China
- chink — A chink in a surface is a very narrow crack or opening in it.
- chino — a durable cotton twill cloth
6 letter words starting with chin
7 letter words starting with chin
- chin-up — an exercise in which a person grips an elevated bar and pulls himself or herself up until the chin is level with the bar
- chinars — Plural form of chinar.
- chinchy — miserly
- chindia — China and India considered together in economic and strategic terms
- chindit — a member of the Allied forces commanded by Orde Wingate fighting behind the Japanese lines in Burma (1943–45)
8 letter words starting with chin
- chin-wag — to engage in informal or idle conversation; chat or gossip
- chinaman — a native or inhabitant of China
- chinampa — an artificially created island used for growing crops in Mexican or in Mesoamerican agriculture
- chinbeak — a molding having a convex upper surface and a concave lower one, with a fillet between them; beak.
- chinbone — the front part of the jawbone that constitutes the chin
9 letter words starting with chin
- chin-bone — the anterior portion of the mandible, forming the prominence of the chin.
- chin-chin — a greeting, farewell, or toast
- chinampas — Plural form of chinampa.
- chinaroot — the root of either of two plants, the galanga or the smilax
- chinatown — Chinatown is the name given to the area in a city where there are many Chinese shops and restaurants, and which is a social centre for the Chinese community in the city.
10 letter words starting with chin
- chin-strap — a strap attached to a hat for passing under the chin of the wearer.
- china-ware — dishes, ornaments, etc., made of china.
- chinaberry — a spreading Asian meliaceous tree, Melia azedarach, widely grown in the US for its ornamental white or purple flowers and beadlike yellow fruits
- chinachina — the bark of the chinchona tree
- chinagraph — a coloured pencil used for writing on china, glass, etc
11 letter words starting with chin
- chinchillas — Plural form of chinchilla.
- chindonesia — China, India, and Indonesia: seen collectively as the most important developing economies with the best growth markets for investors
- chingtechen — Jingdezhen.
- chinoiserie — a style of decorative or fine art based on imitations of Chinese motifs
- chinquapins — Plural form of chinquapin.
12 letter words starting with chin
- chinaberries — Plural form of chinaberry.
- chincoteague — a town on a small island in a lagoon (Chincoteague Bay) in E Virginia: annual wild pony roundup.
- chinhuangtao — a seaport in NE Hebei province, in NE China, on the Bohai.
- chincoteague pony — a wild pony found on certain islands off the Virginia coast, apparently descended from Moorish ponies shipwrecked in this vicinity in the 16th century.
13 letter words starting with chin
- chinese-anise — Also called Chinese anise. a shrub or small tree, Illicium verum, of China, having white flowers that turn purple and bearing anise-scented, star-shaped clusters of carminative fruit.
- chinkerinchee — a flowering plant, Ornithogalum thyrsoides, that produces clusters of white and yellow flowers
14 letter words starting with chin
- chincherinchee — a bulbous South African liliaceous plant, Ornithogalum thyrsoides, having long spikes of white or yellow long-lasting flowers
15 letter words starting with chin
- chinese-lantern plant — a perennial ground-cherry (Physalis alkekengi) grown for winter bouquets because of the bladderlike red calyx that surrounds its small, tomatolike fruit
16 letter words starting with chin
18 letter words starting with chin
- chinese-restaurant syndrome — a reaction, as headache, sweating, etc., to monosodium glutamate, sometimes added to food in Chinese restaurants.
On this page, we collect all words starting with CHIN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 205 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CHIN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.