Words starting with cele
5 letter words starting with cele
- celeb — A celeb is the same as a celebrity.
6 letter words starting with cele
- celebs — Plural form of celeb.
- celery — Celery is a vegetable with long pale green stalks. It is eaten raw in salads.
- celery cabbage — Chinese cabbage.
- celery pine — a New Zealand gymnosperm tree, Phyllocladus trichomanoides, with celerylike shoots and useful wood: family Phyllocladaceae
- celery salt — a seasoning made of salt and ground celery seed
7 letter words starting with cele
- celebes — Sulawesi
- celeron — (processor) Intel Corporation's trade name for its family of Pentium II microprocessors meant for use in low-end computers. The Celeron is constructed on the 0.25 micron Deschutes base. Clock rates of 266, 300 and 333 MHz are supported. It is built on the same daughterboard as the Pentium II without the black plastic case and heat sink. Four Celeron models are in production as of October 1998. The 266 and 300 MHz models are essentially Pentium II CPUs without the Level 2 cache RAM. The 300A and 333 MHz Celerons include 128k of Level 2 cache. A special mounting bracket on the motherboard is used to secure the Celeron in place in its standard 242-pin Slot 1 socket. Intel calls the caseless design SEPP (Single Edge Processor Package) to differentiate it from the Pentium II SEC (Single Edge Cartridge). Some believe that the real purpose for the different mounting configurations is to prevent users from placing lower cost processors onto Pentium II motherboards. A Celeron is about one third the cost of a similar speed Pentium II. Hardware hackers claim that the Celeron 300 without Level 2 cache could be overclocked to perform as well as a Pentium II at a fraction of the price.
- celesta — a keyboard percussion instrument consisting of a set of steel plates of graduated length that are struck with key-operated hammers. The tone is an ethereal tinkling sound. Range: four octaves upwards from middle C
- celeste — a feminine name: var. Celestine
- celebes sea — the part of the Pacific Ocean between Sulawesi, Borneo, and Mindanao
8 letter words starting with cele
9 letter words starting with cele
- celebrant — A celebrant is a person who performs or takes part in a religious ceremony.
- celebrate — If you celebrate, you do something enjoyable because of a special occasion or to mark someone's success.
- celebrity — A celebrity is someone who is famous, especially in areas of entertainment such as films, music, writing, or sport.
- celecoxib — an anti-inflammatory drug
- celestial — Celestial is used to describe things relating to heaven or to the sky.
10 letter words starting with cele
- celebrants — Plural form of celebrant.
- celebrated — A celebrated person or thing is famous and much admired.
- celebrates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of celebrate.
- celebrator — to observe (a day) or commemorate (an event) with ceremonies or festivities: to celebrate Christmas; to celebrate the success of a new play.
- celebrious — (obsolete) famous.
11 letter words starting with cele
- celebrating — Present participle of celebrate.
- celebration — A celebration is a special enjoyable event that people organize because something pleasant has happened or because it is someone's birthday or anniversary.
- celebrative — to observe (a day) or commemorate (an event) with ceremonies or festivities: to celebrate Christmas; to celebrate the success of a new play.
- celebrators — Plural form of celebrator.
- celebratory — A celebratory meal, drink, or other activity takes place to celebrate something such as a birthday, anniversary, or victory.
12 letter words starting with cele
14 letter words starting with cele
- celebratedness — the quality or condition of being celebrated
On this page, we collect all words starting with CELE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 65 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CELE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.