Words starting with ce
3 letter words starting with ce
- cea — carcinoembryonic antigen
- cee — the letter C
- cel — a transparent celluloid sheet on which a character, scene, etc., is drawn or painted and which constitutes one frame in the filming of an animated cartoon: may be overlapped for change of background or foreground.
- ceo — CEO is an abbreviation for chief executive officer.
- cep — an edible mushroom, Boletus edulis, that grows wild under pine or other evergreen trees: prized for its flavor.
4 letter words starting with ce
- cebu — an island in the central Philippines. Pop: 2 091 602 (latest est). Area: 4422 sq km (1707 sq miles)
- ceca — a cul-de-sac, especially that in which the large intestine begins.
- cede — If someone in a position of authority cedes land or power to someone else, they let them have the land or power, often as a result of military or political pressure.
- cedi — the standard monetary unit of Ghana, divided into 100 pesewas
- cees — the letter C.
5 letter words starting with ce
- ceara — a state of NE Brazil: sandy coastal plain, rising to a high plateau. Capital: Fortaleza. Pop: 7 654 535 (2002). Area: 150 630 sq km (58 746 sq miles)
- cease — If something ceases, it stops happening or existing.
- cebid — any member of the Cebidae, a family of New World monkeys
- cecal — a cul-de-sac, especially that in which the large intestine begins.
- cechy — Bohemia2
6 letter words starting with ce
7 letter words starting with ce
- ceaseth — Archaic third-person singular form of cease.
- ceasing — to stop; discontinue: Not all medieval beliefs have ceased to exist.
- cecally — through the caecum, the large bowel
- cecilia — Saint. died ?230 ad, Roman martyr; patron saint of music. Feast day: Nov 22
- cecitis — the inflammation of the caecum
8 letter words starting with ce
- cecropia — A fast-growing tropical American tree, typically among the first to colonize a cleared area. Many cecropias have a symbiotic relationship with ants.
- cecropin — an antimicrobial peptide originally derived from an American moth
- cedillas — Plural form of cedilla.
- cefaclor — a cephalosporin antibiotic, C 15 H 14 ClN 3 O 4 , used in the treatment of infections.
- ceilidhs — Plural form of ceilidh.
9 letter words starting with ce
- ceanothus — any shrub of the North American rhamnaceous genus Ceanothus: grown for their ornamental, often blue, flower clusters
- ceasefire — A ceasefire is an arrangement in which countries or groups of people that are fighting each other agree to stop fighting.
- ceaseless — If something, often something unpleasant, is ceaseless, it continues for a long time without stopping or changing.
- ceausescu — Nicolae (ˌnɪkɒˈlaɪ). 1918–89, Romanian statesman; chairman of the state council (1967–89) and president of Romania (1974–89): deposed and executed
- cecostomy — Alternative spelling of caecostomy.
10 letter words starting with ce
- cease-fire — a temporary cessation of warfare by mutual agreement of the participants; truce
- ceasefires — Plural form of ceasefire.
- cecutiency — the state of or tendency to full or partial blindness
- cefadroxil — A broad-spectrum cephalosporin antibiotic.
- cefmatilen — An orally active cephalosporin antibiotic.
11 letter words starting with ce
- ceaselessly — without stop or pause; unending; incessant.
- cebocephaly — A developmental anomaly of the head, characterized by a monkey-like head with a defective small, flattened nose with a single nostril or absent nose and closely set eyes.
- cecostomies — Plural form of cecostomy.
- cefmenoxime — A particular third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic.
- ceftazidime — A third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic, usually reserved for the treatment of infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
12 letter words starting with ce
- cebocephalic — Exhibiting or relating to cebocephaly.
- cedrelaceous — resembling or having the characteristics of a citron fruit
- cefoperazone — A cephalosporin antibiotic.
- celebrations — Plural form of celebration.
- celebreality — a television genre that is unscripted and involves either the day-to-day documentation of a celebrity’s life or competitive challenges that a celebrity or celebrities must perform
13 letter words starting with ce
- ceaselessness — the quality of being uninterrupted or not stopping
- cellulose-gum — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centenionalis — a silver coin of ancient Rome, first issued by Diocletian as the 100th part of a solidus, later greatly debased.
- centerfielder — (baseball) A player in the centerfield position.
- centricalness — the situation or quality of being centrical
14 letter words starting with ce
- celebratedness — the quality or condition of being celebrated
- celto-germanic — having the characteristics of both the Celtic and Germanic peoples.
- censoriousness — The state of being censorious.
- centralisation — Alternative spelling of centralization.
- centralization — the act or fact of centralizing; fact of being centralized.
15 letter words starting with ce
- celo-navigation — celestial navigation.
- centrosymmetric — having symmetry with a central point
- cephalochordate — any chordate animal of the subphylum Cephalochordata, having a fishlike body and no vertebral column; lancelet
- cephalohematoma — A hemorrhage of blood between the skull and periosteum of a newborn baby secondary to rupture of blood vessels crossing the periosteum.
- cephalothoracic — the anterior part of the body in certain arachnids and crustaceans, consisting of the coalesced head and thorax.
16 letter words starting with ce
22 letter words starting with ce
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
On this page, we collect all words starting with CE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1108 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with CE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.