Words starting with bett
5 letter words starting with bett
- betta — any of a genus (Betta) of brightly colored gouramies of Southeast Asia, esp. an aquarium species (B. splendens)
- bette — a female given name, form of Elizabeth.
- betti — Ugo (ˈuɡo). 1892–1953, Italian writer, noted esp for his plays, including La Padrona (1927), Corruzione al palazzo di giustizia (1949), and La Regina e gli insorte (1951)
- betty — a type of short crowbar
- betty lamp — an Early American lamp, consisting of a shallow, covered basin filled with oil, tallow, etc., providing fuel for a wick housed in a teapotlike spout, and often hung by a hook or suspended from a chain.
6 letter words starting with bett
- betted — a simple past tense and past participle of bet1 .
- better — Better is the comparative of good.
- bettor — a person who bets
- better business bureau — any of a nationwide system of local organizations, supported by business, whose function is to receive and investigate customer complaints of dishonest business practices. Abbreviation: BBB.
- better half — one's spouse
7 letter words starting with bett
8 letter words starting with bett
9 letter words starting with bett
10 letter words starting with bett
- bettelheim — Bruno, 1903–90, U.S. psychologist, educator, and writer, born in Austria.
- bettendorf — a city in E Iowa.
- better-off — being in better circumstances, especially economically: Only the better-off nations can afford to send probes into space.
- betterment — The betterment of something is the act or process of improving its standard or status.
- bettermost — best
On this page, we collect all words starting with BETT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 34 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with BETT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.