Words starting with audi
5 letter words starting with audi
- audie — a female or male given name.
- audio — Audio equipment is used for recording and reproducing sound.
- audit — When an accountant audits an organization's accounts, he or she examines the accounts officially in order to make sure that they have been done correctly.
- audio book — recording of a book
- audio conference — a meeting that is conducted by the use of audio telecommunications
6 letter words starting with audi
- audial — of or relating to sound and the sense of hearing
- audile — a person who possesses a faculty for auditory imagery that is more distinct than his visual or other imagery
- auding — the practice of listening to and processing spoken language in order to understand
- audio- — indicating hearing or sound
- audion — an early type of triode.
7 letter words starting with audi
8 letter words starting with audi
- audibled — Simple past tense and past participle of audible.
- audibles — Plural form of audible.
- audience — The audience at a play, concert, film, or public meeting is the group of people watching or listening to it.
- audients — Plural form of audient.
- audioone — (tool, music) Digital recording and editing software developed by BizTrack Software Development for the dance, music, and audio industries. AudioOne includes a waveform recorder that allows signal manipulation, editing, and recording.
9 letter words starting with audi
- audiences — the group of spectators at a public event; listeners or viewers collectively, as in attendance at a theater or concert: The audience was respectful of the speaker's opinion.
- audiencia — a high court, found in South America during the colonial period
- audiobook — a recorded reading of a book recorded on tape, CD, or digital formats
- audiogram — a graphic record of the acuity of hearing of a person obtained by means of an audiometer
- audiology — the scientific study of hearing, often including the treatment of persons with hearing defects
10 letter words starting with audi
- audibility — capable of being heard; loud enough to be heard; actually heard.
- audiobooks — Plural form of audiobook.
- audiogenic — caused or produced by sound or an audio frequency
- audiograms — Plural form of audiogram.
- audiograph — a machine used to test a patient's hearing by transmitting sound waves directly to the inner ear
11 letter words starting with audi
- audibleness — The state or quality of being audible.
- audiologist — the study of hearing disorders, including evaluation of hearing function and rehabilitation of patients with hearing impairments.
- audiometers — Plural form of audiometer.
- audiometric — the testing of hearing by means of an audiometer.
- audiophiles — Plural form of audiophile.
12 letter words starting with audi
- audio-visual — Audio-visual equipment and materials involve both recorded sound and pictures.
- audiological — Of, or pertaining to, audiology, or the study of hearing.
- audiologists — Plural form of audiologist.
- audiovisuals — Plural form of audiovisual.
- auditorially — Anatomy, Physiology. pertaining to hearing, to the sense of hearing, or to the organs of hearing.
13 letter words starting with audi
- audio-lingual — pertaining to listening comprehension and speaking, especially in learning a foreign language.
- audiocassette — a cassette containing audiotape
- audiographics — audiographic teleconferencing
- audio-lingual method — a technique of foreign-language instruction that emphasizes audio-lingual skills over reading and writing and is characterized by extensive use of pattern practice.
14 letter words starting with audi
On this page, we collect all words starting with AUDI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 110 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with AUDI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.