Words starting with ap
2 letter words starting with ap
3 letter words starting with ap
4 letter words starting with ap
- apar — The three-banded armadillo, Tolypeutes matacus.
- apay — to satisfy
- apec — Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation
- aped — any of a group of anthropoid primates characterized by long arms, a broad chest, and the absence of a tail, comprising the family Pongidae (great ape) which includes the chimpanzee, gorilla, and orangutan, and the family Hylobatidae (lesser ape) which includes the gibbon and siamang.
- aper — a person who apes, a mimic
5 letter words starting with ap
6 letter words starting with ap
- apache — a member of a North American Indian people, formerly nomadic and warlike, inhabiting the southwestern US and N Mexico
- aparri — a seaport on N Luzon, in the N Philippines.
- apathy — You can use apathy to talk about someone's state of mind if you are criticizing them because they do not seem to be interested in or enthusiastic about anything.
- apedom — the state of being an ape
- apeing — Present participle of ape.
7 letter words starting with ap
- apaches — a Parisian gangster, rowdy, or ruffian.
- apadana — the great hall in an ancient Persian palace
- apagoge — an indirect argument which serves to prove something by showing the contrary to be absurd or impossible
- apanage — appanage
- apapane — a small, deep crimson Hawaiian honeycreeper, Himatione sanguinea, having black wings, tail, and bill.
8 letter words starting with ap
- apachean — a subgroup of the Athabaskan language family comprising the languages of the Apache tribes and the Navajo.
- apagogic — relating to apagoge
- apaporis — a river in S central Colombia, in the Amazon system, flowing SE to the Japurá River. 500 miles (805 km) long.
- apastron — the point at which the stars of a binary system are farthest apart (opposed to periastron).
- apatetic — of or relating to coloration that disguises and protects an animal
9 letter words starting with ap
- apartheid — Apartheid was a political system in South Africa in which people were divided into racial groups and kept apart by law.
- apartment — An apartment is a set of rooms for living in, usually on one floor of a large building.
- apartness — the quality of being apart
- apatheism — (religion) Apathy towards the existence of a god; belief that the question of the existence of a god is unimportant.
- apatheist — (religion) A person who may accept the existence of a god, but who does not care about that god's existence.
10 letter words starting with ap
- apagogical — proving by apagoge
- aparavidya — intellectual knowledge.
- aparthotel — a hotel in which self-catering service apartments are available for rent
- apartments — a suite of rooms in a grand residence such as a palace distinguished from any public rooms and designated for the use of a particular person or group
- apatosaurs — Plural form of apatosaur.
11 letter words starting with ap
- apartmental — relating to an apartment
- apathetical — having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior.
- apatosaurus — brontosaurus
- apertometer — an instrument for measuring the angular and numerical aperture of the objective lens of a microscope.
- aphasiology — The study of linguistic problems resulting from brain damage.
12 letter words starting with ap
- apagogically — in an apagogical manner
- apalachicola — river in NW Fla., flowing from the Fla.-Ga. border southward into the Gulf of Mexico: 90 mi (145 km)
- apartmentize — to build apartments on or in: to apartmentize the downtown area.
- apeirophobia — The fear of infinity and/or of infinite things.
- aperiodicity — not periodic; irregular.
13 letter words starting with ap
- apathetically — having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior.
- apatosauruses — Plural form of apatosaur.
- aperiodically — In an aperiodic way.
- aperitif-wine — a small drink of alcoholic liquor taken to stimulate the appetite before a meal.
- aphanipterous — of or relating to the wingless insects of the order Aphaniptera
14 letter words starting with ap
- apheliotropism — a tendency of certain plants to turn away from the sun; negative heliotropism
- aphoristically — in an aphoristic manner
- apocalypticism — the belief in apocalyptic prophecy
- apocryphalness — the quality of being apocryphal
- apolipoprotein — any of a group of glycoproteins that form part of the structure of lipoproteins, some of which have been associated with Alzheimer's disease
15 letter words starting with ap
- apocalyptically — of or like an apocalypse; affording a revelation or prophecy.
- apolipoproteins — Plural form of apolipoprotein.
- apostolicalness — The state or quality of being apostolical.
- apostrophically — (rhetoric) Using apostrophe; with sudden exclamatory dialogue.
- apprenticeships — Plural form of apprenticeship.
16 letter words starting with ap
17 letter words starting with ap
- aperture-priority — of or relating to a semiautomatic exposure system in which the photographer presets the aperture and the camera selects the shutter speed.
On this page, we collect all words starting with AP. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1176 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with AP. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.