Words starting with antic
5 letter words starting with antic
- antic — an actor in a ludicrous or grotesque part; clown; buffoon
6 letter words starting with antic
7 letter words starting with antic
8 letter words starting with antic
9 letter words starting with antic
- antically — in a ludicrous or grotesque manner
- anticaste — Lb sociology Opposing the social system of caste.
- antichain — (mathematics) A subset S of a partially ordered set P is an antichain if, for all x, y in S, x <= y => x = y I.e. no two different elements are related. ("<=" is written in LaTeX as \subseteq).
- antichild — Opposing children.
- antichlor — a substance used to remove chlorine from a material after bleaching or to neutralize the chlorine present
10 letter words starting with antic
- anticaking — denoting an agent used to prevent substances from going hard or forming lumps
- anticancer — acting against cancer
- anticaries — characterized by an ability to prevent caries
- anticavity — designed to prevent the occurrence of cavities in teeth: an anticavity toothpaste.
- anticenter — Geology. the point on the surface of the earth diametrically opposite the epicenter of an earthquake.
11 letter words starting with antic
- anticandida — (medicine) Acting to combat or prevent an infection with the yeast Candida albicans.
- anticarious — preventing or retarding caries.
- anticathode — the target electrode for the stream of electrons in a vacuum tube, esp an X-ray tube
- antichamber — Obsolete form of antechamber.
- antichoicer — someone who opposes the granting of pregnant women the choice to have an abortion
12 letter words starting with antic
- anticatalase — a substance that inhibits the enzymatic action of a catalase.
- anticatalyst — a substance that destroys or diminishes the activity of a catalyst
- anticathexis — a change from one emotion to its opposite, as from hate to love.
- anticathodes — Plural form of anticathode.
- antichthones — the antipodes
13 letter words starting with antic
14 letter words starting with antic
- anticapitalism — opposition to capitalism
- anticapitalist — opposed to or against the principles or practice of capitalism
- anticarcinogen — a chemical that acts against cancer
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
- anticipatingly — In an anticipating manner; looking forward; expectantly.
15 letter words starting with antic
- anticarcinogens — Plural form of anticarcinogen.
- anticardiolipin — (medicine, immunology) Directed against cardiolipin.
- anticholesterol — an agent which acts against cholesterol, either as an antibody produced naturally by many mammals or in the form of a drug
- anticholinergic — blocking nerve impulses through the parasympathetic nerves
- antichristianly — in an Antichristian manner
16 letter words starting with antic
17 letter words starting with antic
18 letter words starting with antic
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
19 letter words starting with antic
On this page, we collect all words starting with ANTIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 148 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ANTIC. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.