Words starting with agri
5 letter words starting with agri
6 letter words starting with agri
7 letter words starting with agri
8 letter words starting with agri
- agricola — Gnaeus Julius (ˈniːəs ˈdʒuːlɪəs) 40–93 ad, Roman general; governor of Britain who advanced Roman rule north to the Firth of Forth
- agrimony — any of various N temperate rosaceous plants of the genus Agrimonia, which have compound leaves, long spikes of small yellow flowers, and bristly burlike fruits
- agrinion — a city in W Greece.
9 letter words starting with agri
- agrigento — a town in Italy, in SW Sicily: site of six Greek temples. Pop: 54 619 (2001)
- agriology — the study of primitive peoples
- agrippina — called the Elder. c. 14 bc–33 ad, Roman matron: granddaughter of Augustus, wife of Germanicus, mother of Caligula and Agrippina the Younger
- agrippina (ii) — (Julia) a.d. 15?-59; mother of Nero
- agrippina ii — a.d. 16?–59? mother of the Roman emperor Nero and sister of Caligula.
10 letter words starting with agri
- agricultor — (archaic) An agriculturist; a farmer.
11 letter words starting with agri
12 letter words starting with agri
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrichemical — a chemical used in agriculture
- agricultural — Agricultural means involving or relating to agriculture.
- agriproducts — Plural form of agriproduct.
- agricultural agent — county agent.
13 letter words starting with agri
- agriculturist — an agricultural expert
14 letter words starting with agri
15 letter words starting with agri
18 letter words starting with agri
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
On this page, we collect all words starting with AGRI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 42 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with AGRI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.