Words starting with age
3 letter words starting with age
- age — Your age is the number of years that you have lived.
- age allowance — an income tax allowance given to taxpayers aged 65 or over
- age before beauty — (often said humorously when yielding precedence) older people take precedence over younger people
- age difference — a disparity in ages between two people
- age discrimination — discrimination against older people, especially by employers
4 letter words starting with age
- aged — You use aged followed by a number to say how old someone is.
- agee — awry, crooked, or ajar
- agen — a market town in SW France, on the Garonne river. Pop: 30 170 (1999)
- ager — anything that produces the effects of age on another thing
- ages — the length of time during which a being or thing has existed; length of life or existence to the time spoken of or referred to: trees of unknown age; His age is 20 years.
5 letter words starting with age
- agena — a U.S. upper stage, with a restartable liquid-propellant engine, used with various booster stages to launch satellites into orbit around the earth and send probes to the moon and planets: also used as a docking target in the Gemini program.
- agend — Obsolete form of agendum.
- agene — a chemical (nitrogen trichloride) formerly used to bleach flour
- agent — An agent is a person who looks after someone else's business affairs or does business on their behalf.
- agers — Plural form of ager.
6 letter words starting with age
- agedly — in a manner resembling that of an aged person
- ageing — Someone or something that is ageing is becoming older and less healthy or efficient.
- ageism — Ageism is unacceptable behaviour that occurs as a result of the belief that older people are of less value than younger people.
- ageist — Ageist behaviour is unacceptable behaviour based on the belief that older people are of less value than younger people.
- agency — An agency is a business which provides a service on behalf of other businesses.
7 letter words starting with age
- age-old — An age-old story, tradition, or problem has existed for many generations or centuries.
- ageable — Capable of being aged; suitable for ageing.
- agelast — a person who never laughs
- agelaus — the herdsman of Priam who raised Paris.
- ageless — If you describe someone as ageless, you mean that they never seem to look any older.
8 letter words starting with age
9 letter words starting with age
10 letter words starting with age
- agendaless — without an agenda; unplanned; purposeless
11 letter words starting with age
13 letter words starting with age
- agent-general — a representative in London of a Canadian province or an Australian state
15 letter words starting with age
- age-appropriate — Something that is age-appropriate is suitable for the age that a person is.
On this page, we collect all words starting with AGE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 85 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with AGE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.