Words starting with adjust
6 letter words starting with adjust
- adjust — When you adjust to a new situation, you get used to it by changing your behaviour or your ideas.
7 letter words starting with adjust
- adjusts — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of adjust.
8 letter words starting with adjust
- adjusted — psychologically well or badly equipped to cope with reality and ordinary life and relationships
- adjuster — An adjuster is a device which allows you to alter a piece of equipment's position or setting.
- adjustor — a person or thing that adjusts.
- adjusted gross income — (in U.S. income-tax returns) the total of an individual's wages, salaries, interest, dividends, etc., minus allowable deductions. Abbreviation: AGI.
9 letter words starting with adjust
- adjusters — Plural form of adjuster.
- adjusting — Alter or move (something) slightly in order to achieve the desired fit, appearance, or result.
- adjustive — allowing for adjustment
- adjusting journal entry — An adjusting journal entry is a journal entry that is made to correct an error or update an account.
10 letter words starting with adjust
- adjustable — If something is adjustable, it can be changed to different positions or sizes.
- adjustably — In a way that is adjustable.
- adjustment — An adjustment is a small change that is made to something such as a machine or a way of doing something.
- adjustable spanner — a tool with adjustable jaws used for turning bolts, etc
- adjustment disorder — a mental disorder that occurs as a maladaptive reaction to an episode of psychological, social, or physical stress, as divorce or a natural disaster.
11 letter words starting with adjust
- adjustments — Plural form of adjustment.
12 letter words starting with adjust
- adjustmental — relating to adjustment
13 letter words starting with adjust
- adjustability — ability to adjust
15 letter words starting with adjust
- adjustable-rate — designating or of a debt obligation, esp. a mortgage on real property, having terms which allow the interest rate to change over time
- adjustable-rate mortgage — a mortgage that provides for periodic changes in the interest rate, based on changing market condtions. Abbreviation: ARM.
16 letter words starting with adjust
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADJUST. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 21 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADJUST. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.