Words starting with adi
4 letter words starting with adi
5 letter words starting with adi
- adieu — Adieu means the same as goodbye.
- adige — a river in N Italy, flowing southeast to the Adriatic. Length: 354 km (220 miles)
- adios — goodbye; farewell
- aditi — (database, project) The Aditi Deductive Database System. A multi-user deductive database system from the Machine Intelligence Project at the University of Melbourne. It supports base relations defined by facts (relations in the sense of relational databases) and derived relations defined by rules that specify how to compute new information from old information. Both base relations and the rules defining derived relations are stored on disk and are accessed as required during query evaluation. The rules defining derived relations are expressed in a Prolog-like language, which is also used for expressing queries. Aditi supports the full structured data capability of Prolog. Base relations can store arbitrarily nested terms, for example arbitrary length lists, and rules can directly manipulate such terms. Base relations can be indexed with B-trees or multi-level signature files. Users can access the system through a Motif-based query and database administration tool, or through a command line interface. There is also in interface that allows NU-Prolog programs to access Aditi in a transparent manner. Proper transaction processing is not supported in this release. The beta release runs on SPARC/SunOS4.1.2 and MIPS/Irix4.0. E-mail: <[email protected]>.
- adits — Plural form of adit.
6 letter words starting with adi
- adient — tending to move toward a stimulus.
- adieus — the act of leaving or departing; farewell.
- adieux — the act of leaving or departing; farewell.
- adighe — Adygei.
- adipic — (organic chemistry) Pertaining to, or derived from, fatty or oily substances; applied to certain acids obtained from fats by the action of nitric acid.
7 letter words starting with adi
- adiabat — a line on a thermodynamic chart relating the pressure and temperature of a substance undergoing an adiabatic change.
- adichie — Chimamanda Ngozi, born 1977, Nigerian novelist; her novels include Purple Hibiscus (2003) and Half of a Yellow Sun (2006), which won the 2007 Orange Prize for Fiction
- adipate — a salt or ester of adipic acid.
- adipose — of, resembling, or containing fat; fatty
- adipsia — complete lack of thirst
8 letter words starting with adi
9 letter words starting with adi
10 letter words starting with adi
11 letter words starting with adi
- adiaphorism — a Christian Protestant theological theory that certain rites and actions are matters of indifference in religion since not forbidden by the Scriptures
- adiaphorous — having no effect for good or ill, as a drug or placebo
- adiathermic — impervious to heat
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- adipocerous — Like adipocere.
12 letter words starting with adi
13 letter words starting with adi
- adiabatically — in an adiabetic manner
16 letter words starting with adi
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 59 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.