Words starting with ade
3 letter words starting with ade
- ade — George1866-1944; U.S. humorist
4 letter words starting with ade
- aden — the main port and commercial capital of Yemen, on the N coast of the Gulf of Aden, an arm of the Indian Ocean at the entrance to the Red Sea: capital of South Yemen until 1990: formerly an important port of call on shipping routes to the East. Pop: 584 000 (2005 est)
- ades — (language) An early system on the IBM 704. Version: ADES II.
5 letter words starting with ade
6 letter words starting with ade
- adeno- — gland or glandular
- adenyl — a derivative of adenine
- adepts — Plural form of adept.
- adelie coast — a part of Antarctica, between Wilkes Land and George V Land: the mainland section of the French Southern and Antarctic Territories (claim suspended under the Antarctic Treaty)
- adelie penguin — a flightless marine bird, Pygoscelis adeliae, of the order Sphenisciformes of cool southern, esp Antarctic, regions: they have wings modified as flippers, webbed feet, and feathers lacking barbs
7 letter words starting with ade
- adeemed — to revoke (a legacy) by ademption.
- adelgid — any of various homopterous insects of the family Adelgidae, as Adelges abietis (spruce gall aphid) and Pineus pinifoliae (pine leaf aphid) that feed and form galls on conifers.
- adeline — a feminine name: var. Adelina, Aline
- adenese — Adeni.
- adenine — a purine base present in tissues of all living organisms as a constituent of the nucleic acids DNA and RNA and of certain coenzymes; 6-aminopurine. Formula: C5H5N5; melting pt: 360–365°C
8 letter words starting with ade
- adelaide — the capital of South Australia: Port Adelaide, 11 km (7 miles) away on St Vincent Gulf, handles the bulk of exports. Pop: 1 225 235 (2011)
- adelbert — a masculine name
- adenauer — Konrad (ˈkɔnraːt). 1876–1967, German statesman; chancellor of West Germany (1949–63)
- adenitis — inflammation of a gland or lymph node
- adenoids — Adenoids are soft lumps of flesh at the back and top of a person's throat that sometimes become swollen and have to be removed.
9 letter words starting with ade
- ademption — the failure of a specific legacy, as by a testator disposing of the subject matter in his lifetime
- adenoidal — having the nasal tones or impaired breathing of one with enlarged adenoids
- adenology — the branch of medicine dealing with the development, structure, function, and diseases of glands.
- adenomata — a benign tumor originating in a secretory gland.
- adenosine — a nucleoside formed by the condensation of adenine and ribose. It is present in all living cells in a combined form, as in ribonucleic acids. Formula: C10H13N5O4
10 letter words starting with ade
11 letter words starting with ade
- adenoiditis — inflammation of the adenoid tissue.
- adenomatoid — Of or pertaining to an adenoma.
- adenomatous — characterized by a collection of glandular growths
- adenomegaly — (pathology) The enlargement of a gland, especially those of the neck.
- adenomyosis — (medicine) A medical condition characterized by the presence of ectopic glandular tissue in the surrounding muscles, particularly of the endometrial tissue of the uterus in the myometrium, sometimes considered as a form of endometriosis.
12 letter words starting with ade
13 letter words starting with ade
14 letter words starting with ade
15 letter words starting with ade
16 letter words starting with ade
18 letter words starting with ade
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 91 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADE. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.