Words starting with add
3 letter words starting with add
- add — ADD is an abbreviation for attention deficit disorder.
- add 1 to cobol giving cobol — (humour, language) (From COBOL's equivalent syntax to C's C++) A tongue-in-cheek suggestion by Bruce Clement for an object-oriented COBOL.
- add fuel to something — If something adds fuel to a conflict or debate, or adds fuel to the fire, it makes the conflict or debate more intense.
- add in — If you add in something, you include it as a part of something else.
- add insult to injury — to make an unfair or unacceptable situation even worse
4 letter words starting with add
5 letter words starting with add
- addax — a large light-coloured antelope, Addax nasomaculatus, having ribbed loosely spiralled horns and inhabiting desert regions in N Africa: family Bovidae, order Artiodactyla
- added — You use added to say that something has more of a particular thing or quality.
- adder — In Europe and Asia, an adder is a small poisonous snake that has a black pattern on its back. In North America, a number of different poisonous and non-poisonous snakes are called adders.
- addie — a female given name, form of Adeline.
- addio — goodbye
6 letter words starting with add
- add-in — Journalism. copy added to a completed story.
- add-on — a device or unit added to equipment or a construction: an add-on to a computer; a nice add-on to an old house.
- addams — Jane. 1860–1935, US social reformer, feminist, and pacifist, who founded Hull House, a social settlement in Chicago: Nobel peace prize 1931
- addeem — to declare or determine, esp judicially
- addend — any of a set of numbers that is to be added
7 letter words starting with add
8 letter words starting with add
9 letter words starting with add
- addendums — a thing to be added; an addition.
- adderwort — the bistort, a herbaceous flowering plant, Polygonum bistorta, of the dock family
- addicting — a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict.
- addiction — Addiction is the condition of taking harmful drugs and being unable to stop taking them.
- addictive — If a drug is addictive, people who take it cannot stop taking it.
10 letter words starting with add
11 letter words starting with add
12 letter words starting with add
13 letter words starting with add
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- addictiveness — producing or tending to cause addiction: an addictive drug.
- additionality — (in Britain) the principle that money raised by the National Lottery should only be spent on projects that would not otherwise be funded by government spending
- additive-free — (of food) not containing any chemical additives
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
14 letter words starting with add
- adder's-tongue — any of several terrestrial ferns of the genus Ophioglossum, esp O. vulgatum, that grow in the N hemisphere and have a spore-bearing body that sticks out like a spike from the leaf: family Ophioglossaceae
- addressability — (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ADD. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 143 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ADD. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.