Words starting with accu
4 letter words starting with accu
- accu — Association of C and C++ Users
6 letter words starting with accu
- accuse — If you accuse someone of doing something wrong or dishonest, you say or tell them that you believe that they did it.
7 letter words starting with accu
8 letter words starting with accu
- accuracy — The accuracy of information or measurements is their quality of being true or correct, even in small details.
- accurate — careful and exact
- accurize — to improve the accuracy of (a firearm).
- accursed — Some people use accursed to describe something which they are very annoyed about.
- accusant — a person who accuses or blames
9 letter words starting with accu
- acculture — To familiarize oneself with, and adopt a new culture, especially by an immigrant.
- accumbent — (of plant parts and plants) lying against some other part or thing
- accurized — to improve the accuracy of (a firearm).
- accusable — having liability to be blamed or accused
- accusably — in an accusable manner
10 letter words starting with accu
- accubation — the action or state of leaning backwards, esp at a table for meals
- accultural — characterized by or showing traits of a different and influential culture
- accumbency — (rare) The state of being accumbent or reclining.
- accumbents — Plural form of accumbent.
- accuminate — Tapering to a point.
11 letter words starting with accu
- acculturate — (of a cultural or social group) to assimilate the cultural traits of another group
- acculturize — to cause (a nation, tribe, or other ethnic group) to adopt the culture of another people.
- accumulated — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accumulate.
- accumulatio — (rhetoric) A forceful summarisation of previously made points.
12 letter words starting with accu
- acculturated — Simple past tense and past participle of acculturate.
- acculturates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acculturate.
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
- accumulative — If something is accumulative, it becomes greater in amount, number, or intensity over a period of time.
13 letter words starting with accu
14 letter words starting with accu
15 letter words starting with accu
- acculturational — relating to acculturation
16 letter words starting with accu
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACCU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 79 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACCU. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.