Words starting with accret
7 letter words starting with accret
- accrete — to grow or cause to grow together; be or become fused
8 letter words starting with accret
9 letter words starting with accret
- accreting — Present participle of accrete.
- accretion — An accretion is an addition to something, usually one that has been added over a period of time.
- accretive — an increase by natural growth or by gradual external addition; growth in size or extent.
- accretion disc — the disc formed around a celestial body by the process of accretion
- accretion disk — the rapidly spinning disk of gas that forms around the more compact component of a close binary star system as mass is transferred to the compact companion from the primary star.
10 letter words starting with accret
- accretions — Plural form of accretion.
12 letter words starting with accret
- accretionary — Of, pertaining to, or in the form of an accretion.
- accretionary wedge — a body of deformed sediments, wedge-shaped in two dimensions or prism-shaped in three dimensions, that has been scraped off the surface of the oceanic lithosphere as it moves downwards beneath a continent or island arc. The sediments are added to the continental edge
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACCRET. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACCRET. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.