Words starting with accoun
7 letter words starting with accoun
- account — If you have an account with a bank or a similar organization, you have an arrangement to leave your money there and take some out when you need it.
- account balance — a figure stating how much money is in a bank account; it can be in debit or in credit
- account book — a booklet in which all the transactions that take place in a bank account or a company's accounts are recorded
- account current — a record of business transactions that shows the total amount of money owed as of the date of the summarizing statement
- account day — (on the London Stock Exchange) the day on which deliveries and payments relating to transactions made during the preceding account are made
8 letter words starting with accoun
- accounts — a chronological list of debits and credits relating to a specified asset, liability, expense, or income of a business and forming part of the ledger
- accounts department — the section of a company that deals with the accounts
- accounts payable — A company's accounts payable are all the money that it owes to other companies for goods or services that it has received, or a list of these companies and the amounts owed to them.
- accounts receivable — A company's accounts receivable are all the money that it is owed by other companies for goods or services that it has supplied, or a list of these companies and the amounts that they owe.
9 letter words starting with accoun
10 letter words starting with accoun
- accountant — An accountant is a person whose job is to keep financial accounts.
- accounting — Accounting is the activity of keeping detailed records of the amounts of money a business or person receives and spends.
- accounting file — (operating system) A file which holds records of the resources used by individual jobs. These records are used to regulate, and calculate charges for, resources. An entry is opened in the accounting file as each job begins.
- accounting machine — a machine for performing bookkeeping functions, as arithmetic operations or vertical and horizontal tabulations.
- accounting management — (networking) The process of identifying individual and group access to various network resources to ensure proper access capabilities (bandwidth and security) or to properly charge the various individuals and departments. Accounting management is one of five categories of network management defined by ISO for management of OSI networks.
11 letter words starting with accoun
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- accountably — subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something; responsible; answerable.
- accountancy — Accountancy is the theory or practice of keeping financial accounts.
- accountants — Plural form of accountant.
- accountings — the theory and system of setting up, maintaining, and auditing the books of a firm; art of analyzing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchases, overhead, etc. (distinguished from bookkeeping).
14 letter words starting with accoun
15 letter words starting with accoun
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
16 letter words starting with accoun
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACCOUN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 37 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACCOUN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.