Words starting with accou
7 letter words starting with accou
- account — If you have an account with a bank or a similar organization, you have an arrangement to leave your money there and take some out when you need it.
- accourt — to be courteous towards
- account balance — a figure stating how much money is in a bank account; it can be in debit or in credit
- account book — a booklet in which all the transactions that take place in a bank account or a company's accounts are recorded
- account current — a record of business transactions that shows the total amount of money owed as of the date of the summarizing statement
8 letter words starting with accou
- accouche — (transitive) To aid in an accouchement.
- accounts — a chronological list of debits and credits relating to a specified asset, liability, expense, or income of a business and forming part of the ledger
- accouter — to outfit; equip, esp. for military service
- accoutre — to provide with equipment or dress, esp military
- accounts department — the section of a company that deals with the accounts
9 letter words starting with accou
- accounted — an oral or written description of particular events or situations; narrative: an account of the meetings; an account of the trip.
- accounter — A person providing an account of events.
- accourage — to give encouragement to
- accoutred — equipped or dressed in a particular way
- accoutres — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accoutre.
10 letter words starting with accou
- accoucheur — a male obstetrician or midwife
- accountant — An accountant is a person whose job is to keep financial accounts.
- accounting — Accounting is the activity of keeping detailed records of the amounts of money a business or person receives and spends.
- accoutered — to equip or outfit, especially with military clothes, equipment, etc.
- accoutring — Present participle of accoutre.
11 letter words starting with accou
- accoucheurs — Plural form of accoucheur.
- accoucheuse — a female obstetrician or midwife
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- accountably — subject to the obligation to report, explain, or justify something; responsible; answerable.
- accountancy — Accountancy is the theory or practice of keeping financial accounts.
12 letter words starting with accou
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
- accoutrement — Accoutrements are all the things you have with you when you travel or when you take part in a particular activity.
13 letter words starting with accou
14 letter words starting with accou
15 letter words starting with accou
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
16 letter words starting with accou
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACCOU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 57 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACCOU. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.