Words starting with acceleratio
12 letter words starting with acceleratio
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- acceleration clause — a clause in a contract specifying that certain obligations will become due immediately in the event of a breach of contract, etc
- acceleration coefficient — the ratio of change in capital investment to the change in consumer spending.
- acceleration of free fall — the acceleration of a body falling freely in a vacuum near the surface of the earth in the earth's gravitational field: the standard value is 9.806 65 metres per second per second or 32.174 feet per second per second
- acceleration of gravity — the gravitational acceleration of a freely falling object, expressed in terms of the rate of increase of velocity per second: on earth 980.665 cm (32.17 ft) per second per second is the standard
13 letter words starting with acceleratio
- accelerations — Plural form of acceleration.
14 letter words starting with acceleratio
- accelerational — Of, pertaining to, or caused by acceleration.
15 letter words starting with acceleratio
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ACCELERATIO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ACCELERATIO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.