Words starting with abun
5 letter words starting with abun
- abuna — the title given to the head of the Ethiopian Orthodox church
6 letter words starting with abun
- abunas — Plural form of abuna.
8 letter words starting with abun
- abundant — Something that is abundant is present in large quantities.
- abundant number — a positive number that is less than the sum of all positive integers that are submultiples of it, as 12, which is less than the sum of 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.
- abundant year — the lunisolar calendar used by Jews, as for determining religious holidays, that is reckoned from 3761 b.c. and was established by Hillel II in the 4th century a.d., the calendar year consisting of 353 days (defective year) 354 days (regular year) or 355 days (perfect year or abundant year) and containing 12 months: Tishri, Heshvan, Kislev, Tevet, Shevat, Adar, Nisan, Iyar, Sivan, Tammuz, Av, and Elul, with the 29-day intercalary month of Adar Sheni added after Adar seven times in every 19-year cycle in order to adjust the calendar to the solar cycle. The Jewish ecclesiastical year begins with Nisan and the civil year with Tishri.
9 letter words starting with abun
10 letter words starting with abun
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABUN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 10 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABUN. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.