Words starting with abso
6 letter words starting with abso
- absorb — If something absorbs a liquid, gas, or other substance, it soaks it up or takes it in.
7 letter words starting with abso
- absolue — Obsolete typography of absolve.
- absolut — (slang) absolute, usually in reference to something represented as trendy, popular, or cutting-edge.
- absolve — If a report or investigation absolves someone from blame or responsibility, it formally states that he or she is not guilty or is not to blame.
- absorbs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of absorb.
- absorpt — (archaic) Past participle of absorb.
8 letter words starting with abso
- absolute — Absolute means total and complete.
- absolved — Simple past tense and past participle of absolve.
- absolver — to free from guilt or blame or their consequences: The court absolved her of guilt in his death.
- absolves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of absolve.
- absonant — inharmonious
9 letter words starting with abso
10 letter words starting with abso
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
11 letter words starting with abso
- absolutions — Plural form of absolution.
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- absolvitory — Of or pertaining to a dismissal or an acquittal.
- absorbingly — In an absorbing manner. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
12 letter words starting with abso
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- absorptional — Relating to absorption.
- absorptivity — a measure of the ability of a material to absorb radiation, equal to the internal absorptance of a homogeneous layer of the material under conditions in which the path of the radiation has unit length and the boundaries of the layer have no influence
13 letter words starting with abso
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
14 letter words starting with abso
15 letter words starting with abso
- absorbabilities — Plural form of absorbability.
16 letter words starting with abso
- absobloodylutely — (British slang) absolutely.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABSO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 100 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABSO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.