Words starting with abr
4 letter words starting with abr
5 letter words starting with abr
6 letter words starting with abr
- abrade — To abrade something means to scrape or wear down its surface by rubbing it.
- abraid — to awake
- abrams — Plural form of abram.
- abrase — (obsolete) Rubbed smooth or blank. (Attested only in the 17th century.).
- abrash — any variation or change, typically striation, in the different dyes of an Oriental rug as it ages.
7 letter words starting with abr
- abraded — Simple past tense and past participle of abrade.
- abrader — Something that abrades; a tool or machine for abrading. (First attested in the late 19th century.).
- abrades — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abrade.
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- abrased — Simple past tense and past participle of abrase.
8 letter words starting with abr
9 letter words starting with abr
10 letter words starting with abr
11 letter words starting with abr
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
12 letter words starting with abr
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 85 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABR. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.