Words starting with abolition
9 letter words starting with abolition
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
11 letter words starting with abolition
- abolitional — aiming to abolish something, esp slavery
12 letter words starting with abolition
- abolitionary — Relating to or favoring abolition.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
13 letter words starting with abolition
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABOLITION. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABOLITION. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.