Words starting with abol
6 letter words starting with abol
- abolla — a cloak worn by Roman soldiers, worn draped over one shoulder and fastened with a metal brooch
7 letter words starting with abol
- abolish — If someone in authority abolishes a system or practice, they formally put an end to it.
9 letter words starting with abol
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abolish.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
10 letter words starting with abol
- abolishing — Present participle of abolish.
11 letter words starting with abol
12 letter words starting with abol
- abolitionary — Relating to or favoring abolition.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
13 letter words starting with abol
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABOL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABOL. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.