Words starting with abo
3 letter words starting with abo
4 letter words starting with abo
5 letter words starting with abo
6 letter words starting with abo
7 letter words starting with abo
- aboding — (obsolete) A foreboding. (Attested from the late 16th century to the early 18th century.).
- abogado — Counsel; advisor; councilor; barrister.
- abolish — If someone in authority abolishes a system or practice, they formally put an end to it.
- abomasa — Plural form of abomasum.
- aborded — Simple past tense and past participle of abord.
8 letter words starting with abo
- aboideau — a dyke with a sluicegate that allows flood water to drain but keeps the sea water out
- aboiteau — (Canada, Acadia) alternate form of aboideau.
- abomasal — of or relating to the abomasum
- abomasum — the fourth and last compartment of the stomach of ruminants, which receives and digests food from the psalterium and passes it on to the small intestine
- abomasus — abomasum.
9 letter words starting with abo
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- abodement — a sign that something good or bad is about to happen
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abolish.
10 letter words starting with abo
- abolishing — Present participle of abolish.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
- abominably — repugnantly hateful; detestable; loathsome: an abominable crime.
- abominated — Simple past tense and past participle of abominate.
- abominator — One who abominates. (First attested in the late 17th century.).
11 letter words starting with abo
- abolishable — Capable of being abolished. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abolitional — aiming to abolish something, esp slavery
- abominating — Present participle of abominate.
- abomination — If you say that something is an abomination, you think that it is completely unacceptable.
12 letter words starting with abo
- abolitionary — Relating to or favoring abolition.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- abominations — Plural form of abomination.
13 letter words starting with abo
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- aboricultural — Common misspelling of arboricultural.
- aboriginalism — a view of aboriginal cultures as being primitive and exotic, and having little to do with the modern world
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
14 letter words starting with abo
- abominableness — the state or quality of being abominable; loathsomeness
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
15 letter words starting with abo
- above-mentioned — used in a text to refer back to a person or thing that has already been mentioned
18 letter words starting with abo
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 138 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABO. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.