Words starting with abi
3 letter words starting with abi
- abi — Application Binary Interface
4 letter words starting with abi
- abia — a state of SE Nigeria. Capital: Umuahia. Pop: 2 833 999 (2006 est). Area: 6320 sq km (2440 sq miles)
- abib — the seventh month of the Jewish year, equivalent to Nisan of the modern Jewish calendar. Ex. 34:18.
- abid — (archaic) Simple past tense and past participle of abide.
- abie — a male given name, form of Abraham.
- abir — (India) An aromatic red powder that is used during the Holi festival.
5 letter words starting with abi
- abide — to tolerate; put up with
- abies — a fir tree
- abihu — a son of Aaron who, with Nadab, was destroyed by fire from heaven for disobeying the Lord. Lev. 10:1–5.
- abite — (transitive, obsolete) To bite; eat; devour.
- abide by — If you abide by a law, agreement, or decision, you do what it says you should do.
6 letter words starting with abi
7 letter words starting with abi
- abideth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abide.
- abiding — An abiding feeling, memory, or interest is one that you have for a very long time.
- abidjan — a port in Côte d'Ivoire, on the Gulf of Guinea: the legislative capital (Yamoussoukro became the administrative capital in 1983). Pop: 3 516 000 (2005 est)
- abience — (psychology) Withdrawal from, or avoidance of a stimulus.
- abietic — Of, pertaining to, or derived from fir trees.
8 letter words starting with abi
9 letter words starting with abi
- abideable — Capable of being abided.
- abidingly — In an abiding manner; permanently. (First attested around 1350 to 1470.).
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
10 letter words starting with abi
- abiogenist — a person who believes in abiogenesis
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- abirritant — relieving irritation
- abirritate — to soothe or make less irritable
- abiturient — a German student who is leaving secondary school and going to university after taking the final examination
11 letter words starting with abi
- abidingness — The state or quality abiding. (Mid 19th century.).
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiogenetic — (biology) Of or pertaining to abiogenesis, originated by abiogenesis.
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
12 letter words starting with abi
13 letter words starting with abi
15 letter words starting with abi
- abiogenetically — in an abiogenetic manner
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 69 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABI. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.