Words starting with abbreviat
10 letter words starting with abbreviat
- abbreviate — If you abbreviate something, especially a word or a piece of writing, you make it shorter.
11 letter words starting with abbreviat
- abbreviated — made into a shorter form
- abbreviates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abbreviate.
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abbreviated test language for avionics systems — (language) (ATLAS) A Mil-spec language for automatic testing of avionics equipment. ATLAS replaced Gaelic and several other test languages.
12 letter words starting with abbreviat
13 letter words starting with abbreviat
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABBREVIAT. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABBREVIAT. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.