Words starting with aba
3 letter words starting with aba
- aba — a type of cloth from Syria, made of goat hair or camel hair
4 letter words starting with aba
5 letter words starting with aba
- abaat — Eye dialect of about.
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- abaci — a device for making arithmetic calculations, consisting of a frame set with rods on which balls or beads are moved.
- aback — towards the back; backwards
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
6 letter words starting with aba
- abacas — Plural form of abaca.
- abacot — (obsolete) misspelling of bycoket.
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- abadan — a port in SW Iran, on an island in the Shatt-al-Arab delta. Pop: 307 000 (2005 est)
- abakan — a city in S central Russia, capital of the Khakass Republic, at the confluence of the Yenisei and Abakan Rivers. Pop: 167 000 (2005 est)
7 letter words starting with aba
8 letter words starting with aba
- abaculus — abaciscus.
- abacuses — Plural form of abacus.
- abailard — Pierre [pyer] /pyɛr/ (Show IPA), Abélard.
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- abampere — the cgs unit of current in the electromagnetic system; the constant current that, when flowing through two parallel straight infinitely long conductors 1 centimetre apart, will produce a force between them of 2 dynes per centimetre: equivalent to 10 amperes
9 letter words starting with aba
- abacinate — (transitive, rare) To blind by holding a red-hot metal rod or plate before the eyes.
- abaciscus — Architecture. a small abacus.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abafungin — A broad-spectrum antifungal agent with a novel mechanism of action for the treatment of dermatomycosis.
- abamperes — Plural form of abampere.
10 letter words starting with aba
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abasements — Plural form of abasement.
11 letter words starting with aba
- abacination — The act of abacinating, of blinding with the light from hot metal.
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonness — The state, quality, or condition of abandon; abandonment.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
12 letter words starting with aba
- abandonments — Plural form of abandonment.
13 letter words starting with aba
- abandonedness — The state or quality of being abandoned.
14 letter words starting with aba
- abarticulation — (anatomy) An articulation, especially one that permits free motion in the joint; a hinge joint.
On this page, we collect all words starting with ABA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 105 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that beginning with ABA. that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.