Words ending with ze
4 letter words ending with ze
- adze — a heavy hand tool with a steel cutting blade attached at right angles to a wooden handle, used for dressing timber
- bize — a dry, cold wind in France
- coze — an intimate friendly chat
- daze — If someone is in a daze, they are feeling confused and unable to think clearly, often because they have had a shock or surprise.
- doze — to sleep lightly or fitfully.
5 letter words ending with ze
- adoze — asleep; dozing
- agaze — gazing at something; staring
- amaze — If something amazes you, it surprises you very much.
- baize — Baize is a thick woollen material which is used for covering tables on which games such as cards and snooker are played.
- blaze — When a fire blazes, it burns strongly and brightly.
6 letter words ending with ze
- ablaze — Something that is ablaze is burning very fiercely.
- agnize — to acknowledge
- assize — a sitting of a legislative assembly or administrative body
- belize — a state in Central America, on the Caribbean Sea: site of a Mayan civilization until the 9th century ad; colonized by the British from 1638; granted internal self-government in 1964; became an independent state within the Commonwealth in 1981. Official language: English; Carib and Spanish are also spoken. Currency: Belize dollar. Capital: Belmopan. Pop: 334 297 (2013 est). Area: 22 965 sq km (8867 sq miles)
- breeze — A breeze is a gentle wind.
7 letter words ending with ze
- agatize — to turn into agate
- agenize — to whiten (flour) using agene
- agonize — If you agonize over something, you feel very anxious about it and spend a long time thinking about it.
- analyze — to separate (a thing, idea, etc.) into its parts so as to find out their nature, proportion, function, interrelationship, etc.
- anodize — to coat (a metal, such as aluminium or magnesium) with a protective oxide film by electrolysis
8 letter words ending with ze
9 letter words ending with ze
- academize — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
- actualize — to make actual or real
- advertize — to announce or praise (a product, service, etc.) in some public medium of communication in order to induce people to buy or use it: to advertise a new brand of toothpaste.
- alchemize — to alter (an element, metal, etc) by alchemy; transmute
- aluminize — to cover with aluminium or aluminium paint
10 letter words ending with ze
- absolutize — to make absolute
- adrenalize — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- aerobicize — (of a person) to perform aerobics
- aerosolize — to disperse as, or convert into, an aerosol
- africanize — to make African, esp to give control of (policy, government, etc) to Africans
11 letter words ending with ze
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- academicize — academize.
- accessorize — To accessorize something such as a set of furniture or clothing means to add other things to it in order to make it look more attractive.
- acclimatize — When you acclimatize or are acclimatized to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- acculturize — to cause (a nation, tribe, or other ethnic group) to adopt the culture of another people.
12 letter words ending with ze
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- aestheticize — make aesthetic
- anaesthetize — When a doctor or other trained person anaesthetizes a patient, they make the patient unconscious or unable to feel pain by giving them an anaesthetic.
- anathematize — to pronounce an anathema (upon a person, etc); curse
- apartmentize — to build apartments on or in: to apartmentize the downtown area.
13 letter words ending with ze
- anagrammatize — to arrange into an anagram
- antisepticize — to treat with an antiseptic
- artificialize — to render artificial
- australianize — (esp of a new immigrant) to adopt or cause to adopt Australian habits and attitudes; integrate into Australian society
- bureaucratize — to administer by or transform into a bureaucracy
14 letter words ending with ze
- centrifugalize — to subject (something) to centrifugal motion
- chemosterilize — to sterilize (insects or other animals) with a chemosterilant.
- continentalize — to make continental, as in scope or character.
- decollectivize — to organize (a people, industry, economy, etc.) according to the principles of collectivism.
- delegitimatize — delegitimize.
15 letter words ending with ze
- conventionalize — to make conventional
- cosmopolitanize — to make cosmopolitan.
- cross-fertilize — to subject or be subjected to cross-fertilization
- debureaucratize — to divide an administrative agency or office into bureaus.
- decontextualize — to consider (something) in isolation from its usual context
16 letter words ending with ze
- anthropomorphize — to attribute or ascribe human form or behaviour to (a god, animal, object, etc)
- compartmentalize — To compartmentalize something means to divide it into separate sections.
- institutionalize — to make institutional.
- internationalize — to make international, as in scope or character: a local conflict that was internationalized into a major war.
- microminiaturize — (especially of electronic equipment) to make extremely small; subject to microminiaturization.
17 letter words ending with ze
18 letter words ending with ze
19 letter words ending with ze
20 letter words ending with ze
- over-intellectualize — to seek or consider the rational content or form of.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in ZE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1693 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in ZE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.