Words ending with ver
4 letter words ending with ver
- aver — If you aver that something is the case, you say very firmly that it is true.
- ever — At any time.
- over — above in place or position: the roof over one's head.
- tver — a city in the W Russian Federation in Europe, NW of Moscow, on the Volga. Formerly (1934–90) Kalinin.
- all over — All over a place means in every part of it.
5 letter words ending with ver
6 letter words ending with ver
- -saver — -saver combines with words such as 'time' and 'energy' to indicate that something prevents the thing mentioned from being wasted.
- beaver — A beaver is a furry animal with a big flat tail and large teeth. Beavers use their teeth to cut wood and build dams in rivers.
- bovver — rowdiness, esp caused by gangs of teenage youths
- braver — possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
- calver — to prepare (a fish) while it is still fresh
7 letter words ending with ver
8 letter words ending with ver
- absolver — to free from guilt or blame or their consequences: The court absolved her of guilt in his death.
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- all-over — upper; higher up.
- approver — a person who approves
- archiver — One who, or that which, archives.
9 letter words ending with ver
10 letter words ending with ver
- cantalever — any rigid structural member projecting from a vertical support, especially one in which the projection is great in relation to the depth, so that the upper part is in tension and the lower part in compression.
- cantilever — A cantilever is a long piece of metal or wood used in a structure such as a bridge. One end is fastened to something and the other end is used to support part of the structure.
- carry-over — that which is carried over, postponed, or extended to a later time, account, etc.
- changeover — A changeover is a change from one activity or system to another.
- check-over — a thorough examination or investigation.
11 letter words ending with ver
- awash-river — a river in E Ethiopia, flowing NE through the Great Rift Valley to near the Djibouti border. 500 miles (805 km) long.
- bravo-river — Mexican Rio Bravo. a river flowing from SW Colorado through central New Mexico and along the boundary between Texas and Mexico into the Gulf of Mexico. 1800 miles (2900 km) long.
- crab-plover — a black and white wading bird, Dromas ardeola, of the northern and western shores of the Indian Ocean.
- disapprover — One who disapproves.
- disbeliever — A person who refuses to believe something or who lacks religious faith.
12 letter words ending with ver
- antitakeover — opposed to or acting against a takeover
- basketweaver — a person who advocates simple, natural, and unsophisticated living
- cuiaba-river — a river in SW Brazil. About 300 miles (485 km) long.
- dengue-fever — an infectious, eruptive fever of warm climates, usually epidemic, characterized especially by severe pains in the joints and muscles.
- drink-driver — A drink-driver is someone who drives after drinking more than the amount of alcohol that is legally allowed.
13 letter words ending with ver
- bighorn-river — a river flowing from central Wyoming to the Yellowstone River in S Montana. 336 miles (540 km) long.
- carpet-weaver — a person who weaves carpets
- clever-clever — clever in a showy manner; artful; overclever
- client-server — (programming) A common form of distributed system in which software is split between server tasks and client tasks. A client sends requests to a server, according to some protocol, asking for information or action, and the server responds. This is analogous to a customer (client) who sends an order (request) on an order form to a supplier (server) who despatches the goods and an invoice (response). The order form and invoice are part of the "protocol" used to communicate in this case. There may be either one centralised server or several distributed ones. This model allows clients and servers to be placed independently on nodes in a network, possibly on different hardware and operating systems appropriate to their function, e.g. fast server/cheap client. Examples are the name-server/name-resolver relationship in DNS, the file-server/file-client relationship in NFS and the screen server/client application split in the X Window System.
- clishmaclaver — idle talk; gossip
14 letter words ending with ver
- araguaya-river — a river flowing N from central Brazil to the Tocantins River. about 1100 miles (1770 km) long.
- cimarron-river — a river flowing E from NE New Mexico to the Arkansas River in Oklahoma. 600 miles (965 km) long.
- demerara-river — a river in E Guyana flowing S to N and emptying into the Atlantic Ocean at Georgetown. 215 miles (346 km) long.
- demisemiquaver — a note having the time value of one thirty-second of a semibreve
- process-server — a person who serves legal documents, as subpoenas, writs, or warrants, especially those requiring appearance in court.
15 letter words ending with ver
- coldwater-river — a river in NW Mississippi, flowing S to the Tallahatchie River. 220 miles (354 km) long.
17 letter words ending with ver
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
18 letter words ending with ver
- hemidemisemiquaver — a sixty-fourth note.
20 letter words ending with ver
- phillips-screwdriver — a screw head having two partial slots crossed at right angles, driven by a special screwdriver (Phillips screwdriver)
On this page, we collect all words that ending in VER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 977 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in VER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.