Words ending with ved
5 letter words ending with ved
6 letter words ending with ved
- -lived — having or having had a life as specified
- -loved — -loved combines with adverbs to form adjectives that describe how much someone or something is loved.
- braved — possessing or exhibiting courage or courageous endurance.
- calved — Simple past tense and past participle of calve.
- carved — to cut (a solid material) so as to form something: to carve a piece of pine.
7 letter words ending with ved
- -leaved — -leaved or -leafed combines with adjectives to form other adjectives which describe the type of leaves a tree or plant has.
- alcoved — having or made as an alcove
- arrived — to come to a certain point in the course of travel; reach one's destination: He finally arrived in Rome.
- behaved — to act in a particular way; conduct or comport oneself or itself: The ship behaves well.
- beloved — A beloved person, thing, or place is one that you feel great affection for.
8 letter words ending with ved
- -behaved — -behaved combines with adverbs such as 'well' or 'badly' to form adjectives that describe people's or animals' behaviour.
- -sleeved — -sleeved is added to adjectives such as 'long' and 'short' to form adjectives which indicate that an item of clothing has long or short sleeves.
- absolved — Simple past tense and past participle of absolve.
- achieved — Reach or attain (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.
- approved — An approved method or course of action is officially accepted as appropriate in a particular situation.
9 letter words ending with ved
- aggrieved — If you feel aggrieved, you feel upset and angry because of the way in which you have been treated.
- coevolved — Simple past tense and past participle of coevolve.
- conceived — to form (a notion, opinion, purpose, etc.): He conceived the project while he was on vacation.
- conserved — Simple past tense and past participle of conserve.
- contrived — If you say that something someone says or does is contrived, you think it is false and deliberate, rather than natural and not planned.
10 letter words ending with ved
- autoclaved — Simple past tense and past participle of autoclave.
- downcurved — curved downward at the edges or end: his downcurved mouth conveyed his disappointment; downcurved beak.
- long-lived — having a long life, existence, or duration: a long-lived man; long-lived fame.
- microwaved — Simple past tense and past participle of microwave.
- misbehaved — Simple past tense and past participle of misbehave.
11 letter words ending with ved
- apperceived — Simple past tense and past participle of apperceive.
- architraved — having an architrave or architraves
- disapproved — Simple past tense and past participle of disapprove.
- disbelieved — Simple past tense and past participle of disbelieve.
- ill-behaved — 1. [numerical analysis] Said of an algorithm or computational method that tends to blow up because of accumulated roundoff error or poor convergence properties. 2. Software that bypasses the defined operating system interfaces to do things (like screen, keyboard, and disk I/O) itself, often in a way that depends on the hardware of the machine it is running on or which is nonportable or incompatible with other pieces of software. In the IBM PC/mess-dos world, there is a folk theorem (nearly true) to the effect that (owing to gross inadequacies and performance penalties in the OS interface) all interesting applications are ill-behaved. See also bare metal. Opposite: well-behaved, compare PC-ism.
12 letter words ending with ved
- broad-leaved — denoting trees other than conifers, most of which have broad rather than needle-shaped leaves
- cash-starved — A cash-starved company or organization does not have enough money to operate properly, usually because another organization, such as the government, is not giving them the money that they need.
- circumvolved — Simple past tense and past participle of circumvolve.
- countermoved — Simple past tense and past participle of countermove.
- half-starved — to die or perish from lack of food or nourishment.
13 letter words ending with ved
- ill-conceived — badly conceived or planned: an ill-conceived project.
- pre-contrived — to plan with ingenuity; devise; invent: The author contrived a clever plot.
- self-deceived — holding an erroneous opinion of oneself, one's own effort, or the like.
- self-depraved — corrupt, wicked, or perverted.
- self-involved — self-centered; preoccupied with oneself
14 letter words ending with ved
- well-conceived — to form (a notion, opinion, purpose, etc.): He conceived the project while he was on vacation.
- well-conserved — to prevent injury, decay, waste, or loss of: Conserve your strength for the race.
- well-preserved — having been maintained in good condition; preserving a good or healthy appearance: a well-preserved manuscript; a well-preserved elderly couple.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in VED. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 227 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in VED that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.