Words ending with uer
4 letter words ending with uer
- auer — Karl (karl), Baron von Welsbach. 1858–1929, Austrian chemist who discovered the alloy of cerium and iron used for flints in cigarette lighters and invented the incandescent gas mantle
- euer — Obsolete typography of ever.
- huer — One who cries out or gives an alarm.
- nuer — a member of a tribal people who live along the Nile in southern Sudan and subsist chiefly by raising cattle.
- puer — an alkaline substance derived from the dung of dogs, formerly used to steep hides
5 letter words ending with uer
- bauer — Georg [gey-awrk] /geɪˈɔrk/ (Show IPA), Agricola, Georgius.
- bluer — the pure color of a clear sky; the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- dauer — (nematology) A developmental stage of certain nematode larvae in which they exhibit increased durability.
- fouer — crazy; foolish.
- gluer — One who glues.
6 letter words ending with uer
- arguer — to present reasons for or against a thing: He argued in favor of capital punishment.
- breuer — Josef (ˈjoːzɛf). 1842–1925, Austrian physician: treated the mentally ill by hypnosis
- issuer — the act of sending out or putting forth; promulgation; distribution: the issue of food and blankets to flood victims.
- queuer — a braid of hair worn hanging down behind.
- roguer — a person who acts like a rogue
7 letter words ending with uer
- amatuer — Misspelling of amateur.
- becquer — Gustavo Adolfo [goos-tah-vaw ah-th awl-faw] /gusˈtɑ vɔ ɑˈðɔl fɔ/ (Show IPA), 1836–70, Spanish poet.
- chequer — any of the marbles, pegs, or other pieces used in the game of Chinese chequers
- conquer — If one country or group of people conquers another, they take complete control of their land.
- jerquer — a customs officer or other official responsible for searching ships for contraband or undeclared goods
8 letter words ending with uer
- adenauer — Konrad (ˈkɔnraːt). 1876–1967, German statesman; chancellor of West Germany (1949–63)
- antiquer — a person who alters the appearance of objects to give an antique quality
- balaguer — Joaquin (ˈjoːakɪn). 1907–2002, Dominican statesman; president of the Dominican Republic (1960–62, 1966–78, 1986–96)
- devaluer — One who, or that which, devalues.
- reissuer — a person or entity that reissues something
9 letter words ending with uer
10 letter words ending with uer
11 letter words ending with uer
12 letter words ending with uer
- anti-leaguer — a person who opposed the League of Nations or U.S. participation in it.
- bush-leaguer — (in baseball) someone who plays in a minor league
- majorleaguer — either of the two main professional baseball leagues in the U.S.
- schopenhauer — Arthur [ahr-too r] /ˈɑr tʊər/ (Show IPA), 1788–1860, German philosopher.
13 letter words ending with uer
On this page, we collect all words that ending in UER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 69 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in UER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.