Words ending with tium
6 letter words ending with tium
- actium — a town of ancient Greece that overlooked the naval battle in 31 bc at which Octavian's fleet under Agrippa defeated that of Mark Antony and Cleopatra
- latium — a country in ancient Italy, SE of Rome.
- ostium — Anatomy, Zoology. a small opening or orifice, as at the end of the oviduct.
- zeno of citium — c340–c265 b.c, Greek philosopher, born in Cyprus.
7 letter words ending with tium
- pentium — (processor) Intel's superscalar successor to the 486. It has two 32-bit 486-type integer pipelines with dependency checking. It can execute a maximum of two instructions per cycle. It does pipelined floating-point and performs branch prediction. It has 16 kilobytes of on-chip cache, a 64-bit memory interface, 8 32-bit general-purpose registers and 8 80-bit floating-point registers. It is built from 3.1 million transistors on a 262.4 mm^2 die with ~2.3 million transistors in the core logic. Its clock rate is 66MHz, heat dissipation is 16W, integer performance is 64.5 SPECint92, floating-point performance 56.9 SPECfp92. It is called "Pentium" because it is the fifth in the 80x86 line. It would have been called the 80586 had a US court not ruled that you can't trademark a number. The successors are the Pentium Pro and Pentium II. The following Pentium variants all belong to "x86 Family 6", as reported by "Microsoft Windows" when identifying the CPU: Model Name 1 Pentium Pro 2 ? 3 Pentium II 4 ? 5, 6 Celeron or Pentium II 7 Pentium III 8 Celeron uPGA2 or Mobile Pentium III A floating-point division bug was discovered in October 1994.
- protium — the lightest and most common isotope of hydrogen. Symbol: H 1.
- tritium — an isotope of hydrogen having an atomic weight of three.
- ad initium — at or to the beginning
- consensus gentium — agreement of the people.
8 letter words ending with tium
- cymatium — the top moulding of a classical cornice or entablature
- domatium — a plant cavity inhabited by commensal insects or mites or, occasionally, microorganisms
- lutetium — a trivalent rare-earth element. Symbol: Lu; atomic weight: 174.97; atomic number: 71.
- palatium — a palace, especially the palace of an ancient Roman emperor.
- podetium — (in certain lichens) a stalk bearing an apothecium.
9 letter words ending with tium
- bromatium — any of the swollen hyphal tips of certain fungi, on which ants can feed.
- byzantium — an ancient Greek city on the Bosporus: founded about 660 bc; rebuilt by Constantine I in 330 ad and called Constantinople; present-day Istanbul
- cerastium — any of a genus of plants belonging to the family Caryophyllaceae
- hospitium — a hospice.
- joliotium — (chemistry, obsolete) A rejected name for dubnium.
10 letter words ending with tium
- adamantium — A fictional metal that is indestructible or nearly so.
- consortium — A consortium is a group of people or firms who have agreed to co-operate with each other.
- dracontium — (pharmacy, obsolete) The roots and rhizomes of skunk cabbage, Symplocarpus foetidus.
- nasturtium — any plant of the genus Tropaeolum, cultivated for its showy, usually orange, red, or yellow flowers or for its fruit, which is pickled and used like capers.
- panaritium — a whitlow
11 letter words ending with tium
- capillitium — a mass of very fine threads interspersed among the spores of certain fungi
- parodontium — periodontium.
- satellitium — a group of three or more planets lying in one sign of the zodiac
- unniloctium — hassium.
- ununpentium — a superheavy, synthetic, radioactive element with a short half-life. Symbol: Uup; atomic number: 115.
12 letter words ending with tium
- darmstadtium — a synthetic radioactive element produced in small quantities by cold fusion in a linear accelerator. Symbol: Ds; atomic no: 110
- interstitium — (medicine) An interstitial space within a tissue or organ.
- mycodomatium — an abnormal growth on a plant, caused by fungi
- perichaetium — a leafy cluster (bracts) around the base of the reproductive organs of some plants, predominantly mosses
- periodontium — the bone, connective tissue, and gum surrounding and supporting a tooth.
13 letter words ending with tium
- acaridomatium — a place on a plant leaf suitable for mites to live
14 letter words ending with tium
- radiostrontium — strontium 90.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TIUM. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 58 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TIUM that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.