Words ending with time
4 letter words ending with time
- time — the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- (all) in good time — If you tell someone that something will happen in good time or all in good time, you are telling them to be patient because it will happen eventually.
- a matter of time — If you say that something is just a matter of time, you mean that it is certain to happen at some time in the future.
- a race against time — You describe a situation as a race against time when you have to work very fast in order to do something before a particular time, or before another thing happens.
- about time — If you say it is about time that something was done, you are saying in an emphatic way that it should happen or be done now, and really should have happened or been done sooner.
5 letter words ending with time
- stime — the smallest bit; a drop, taste, or glimpse.
6 letter words ending with time
- betime — to befall, happen
- hytime — Hypermedia/Time-based Structuring Language: an emerging ANSI/ISO Standard from the SGML Users' Group's Special Interest Group on Hypertext and Multimedia (SIGhyper). A hypermedia extension of SGML.
- intime — intimate; cozy.
- optime — (formerly at Cambridge University, England) a student taking second or third honors in the mathematical tripos. Compare wrangler (def 2).
- retime — the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
7 letter words ending with time
- airtime — the time allocated to a particular programme, item, topic, or type of material on radio or television
- anytime — You use anytime to mean a point in time which is not fixed or set.
- bedtime — Your bedtime is the time when you usually go to bed.
- centime — a monetary unit of Algeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo-Brazzaville, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, French Polynesia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Liechtenstein, Madagascar, Mali, Mayotte, Morocco, New Caledonia, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Switzerland, and Togo. It is worth one hundredth of their respective standard units
- daytime — The daytime is the part of a day between the time when it gets light and the time when it gets dark.
8 letter words ending with time
- all-time — You use all-time when you are comparing all the things of a particular type that there have ever been. For example, if you say that something is the all-time best, you mean that it is the best thing of its type that there has ever been.
- calltime — time available for making calls on a mobile phone
- chowtime — the time for eating a meal
- downtime — a time during a regular working period when an employee is not actively productive.
- facetime — Alternative form of face time.
9 letter words ending with time
- aforetime — formerly
- aftertime — the time to come; the future
- breaktime — a period of rest or recreation, esp at school
- classtime — The time devoted to or prepared for a lesson at school or elsewhere; schooltime.
- down-time — (jargon) A period of time during which a (computer) system is not operational, due to a malfunction or maintenance.
10 letter words ending with time
11 letter words ending with time
12 letter words ending with time
- just-in-time — dynamic translation
13 letter words ending with time
- christmastime — the Christmas season, traditionally from Christmas Eve through New Year's Day or to Epiphany (Jan. 6)
14 letter words ending with time
- seine-maritime — a department in NW France. 2449 sq. mi. (6340 sq. km). Capital: Rouen.
15 letter words ending with time
- polynomial-time — (complexity) (P) The set or property of problems which can be solved by a known polynomial-time algorithm.
16 letter words ending with time
- exponential-time — (complexity) The set or property of problems which can be solved by an exponential-time algorithm but for which no polynomial-time algorithm is known.
17 letter words ending with time
- charente-maritime — a department of W France, in Poitou-Charentes region. Capital: La Rochelle. Pop: 576 855 (2003 est). Area: 7232 sq km (2820 sq miles)
20 letter words ending with time
- hawaii-standard-time — Alaska-Hawaii time.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TIME. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 387 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TIME that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.