Words ending with th
3 letter words ending with th
4 letter words ending with th
- acth — adrenocorticotrophic hormone; a polypeptide hormone, secreted by the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland, that stimulates growth of the adrenal gland and the synthesis and secretion of corticosteroids. It is used in treating rheumatoid arthritis, allergic and skin diseases, and many other disorders
- bath — A bath is a container, usually a long rectangular one, which you fill with water and sit in while you wash your body.
- beth — the second letter of the Hebrew alphabet (ב) transliterated as b
- both — You use both when you are referring to two people or things and saying that something is true about each of them.
- coth — hyperbolic cotangent; a hyperbolic function that is the ratio of cosh to sinh, being the reciprocal of tanh
5 letter words ending with th
- airth — a direction.
- azoth — the alchemical name for mercury, esp when regarded as the first principle of all metals
- baath — a socialist party of some Arab countries, especially Iraq and Syria.
- baith — both
- barth — Heinrich. 1821–65, German explorer: author of Travels and Discoveries in North and Central Africa (1857–58)
6 letter words ending with th
- alioth — a binary star, the brightest star in the constellation Ursa Major and in the handle of the Big Dipper: magnitude, 1.8
- ba'ath — designating or of a political party formed in Syria in the 1940s: separate factions of the party have ruled Syria since 1970 and ruled Iraq from 1968 to 2003
- ba--th — a socialist party of some Arab countries, especially Iraq and Syria.
- berith — the Jewish rite of circumcising a male child eight days after his birth.
- bilith — a prehistoric structure consisting of a horizontal stone slab supported by an upright stone.
7 letter words ending with th
- asenath — the wife of Joseph and the mother of Manasseh and Ephraim. Gen. 41:45; 46:20.
- asquith — Herbert Henry, 1st Earl of Oxford and Asquith. 1852–1928, British statesman; prime minister (1908–16); leader of the Liberal Party (1908–26)
- azimuth — the angular distance usually measured clockwise from the north point of the horizon to the intersection with the horizon of the vertical circle passing through a celestial body
- beneath — Something that is beneath another thing is under the other thing.
- betroth — to promise to marry or to give in marriage
8 letter words ending with th
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- aerolith — a meteorite consisting mainly of stony matter.
- ahuzzath — a friend of Abimelech with whom he journeyed from Gerar to make a covenant with Isaac in Beersheba. Gen. 26:26–31.
- allmouth — angler (def 3).
- allopath — a person who practises or is skilled in allopathy
9 letter words ending with th
- adigranth — Granth.
- aftermath — The aftermath of an important event, especially a harmful one, is the situation that results from it.
- ashtoreth — an ancient Semitic fertility goddess, identified with Astarte and Ishtar
- backcloth — A backcloth is a large piece of cloth, often with scenery or buildings painted on it, that is hung at the back of a stage while a play is being performed.
- bad-mouth — If someone bad-mouths you, they say unpleasant things about you, especially when you are not there to defend yourself.
10 letter words ending with th
- afterbirth — the placenta and fetal membranes expelled from the uterus after the birth of the offspring
- altazimuth — an instrument for measuring the altitude and azimuth of a celestial body by the horizontal and vertical rotation of a telescope
- anglesmith — a blacksmith skilled in forging angle irons, beams, etc., into various forms used in shipbuilding.
- antigrowth — acting to restrict or prevent growth
- arrowsmith — a novel (1925) by Sinclair Lewis.
11 letter words ending with th
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- acrocorinth — the citadel of ancient Corinth: strategic in the control of the Isthmus of Corinth; extensive ruins.
- aftergrowth — any secondary growth of a crop after harvesting
- arms-length — not closely or intimately connected or associated; distant; remote: an arm's-length relationship.
- aschelminth — in some systems of classification, any of a phylum (Aschelminthes) of wormlike animals, including rotifers, gastrotrichs, gordian worms, and nematodes: these animals are usually considered to be in separate phyla
12 letter words ending with th
- arm's-length — lacking intimacy or friendliness, esp when possessing some special connection, such as previous closeness
- blabbermouth — a person who talks too much or indiscreetly
- bristlemouth — any of several small, deep-sea fishes of the family Gonostomatidae, having numerous sharp, slender teeth covering the jaws.
- commonwealth — The Commonwealth is an organization consisting of the United Kingdom and most of the countries that were previously under its rule.
- counterearth — (in Pythagorean astronomy) a planet, out of sight from our part of the earth, whose shadow upon the sun and moon, cast by a central fire that is also out of sight, causes the eclipses.
13 letter words ending with th
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- baby's-breath — a tall Eurasian caryophyllaceous plant, Gypsophila paniculata, bearing small white or pink fragrant flowers
- down-to-earth — practical and realistic: a down-to-earth person.
- fifty-seventh — next after the fifty-sixth; being the ordinal number for 57.
- fingerbreadth — the breadth of a finger: approximately 3/4 inch (2 cm).
14 letter words ending with th
- babies'-breath — baby's breath
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- feature-length — long enough to be made a feature; of full length: a feature-length story; a feature-length film.
- hair's-breadth — a very small space or distance: We escaped an accident by a hairsbreadth.
- halfpennyworth — As much as could be bought for a halfpenny.
15 letter words ending with th
16 letter words ending with th
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
- man-of-the-earth — a morning glory, Ipomoea pandurata, of eastern North America, having white flowers and a very large, tuberous root.
17 letter words ending with th
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
19 letter words ending with th
- industrial-strength — unusually strong, potent, or the like: heavy-duty: an industrial-strength soap.
20 letter words ending with th
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2068 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.