Words ending with ter
5 letter words ending with ter
- after — If something happens after a particular date or event, it happens during the period of time that follows that date or event.
- alter — If something alters or if you alter it, it changes.
- apter — inclined; disposed; given; prone: too apt to slander others.
- aster — any plant of the genus Aster, having white, blue, purple, or pink daisy-like flowers: family Asteraceae (composites)
- biter — a person or animal that bites, especially habitually or viciously: That dog is a biter.
6 letter words ending with ter
7 letter words ending with ter
8 letter words ending with ter
9 letter words ending with ter
- accipiter — any hawk of the genus Accipiter, typically having short rounded wings and a long tail
- aerometer — an instrument for determining the mass or density of a gas, esp air
- afflicter — a person who causes distress, torment, or affliction
- airlifter — a large aircraft specially designed to transport heavy cargo and to land on and take off from a relatively short runway.
- alabaster — Alabaster is a white stone that is used for making statues, vases, and ornaments.
10 letter words ending with ter
- acetimeter — acetometer
- acetometer — a device for measuring the concentration of acetic acid in a solution, esp in vinegar
- acidimeter — any instrument or standard solution for determining the amount of acid in a sample solution
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- administer — If someone administers something such as a country, the law, or a test, they take responsibility for organizing and supervising it.
11 letter words ending with ter
- acetobacter — any of several ellipsoidal or rodshaped aerobic bacteria of the genus Acetobacter, certain species of which are used in making vinegar.
- actinometer — an instrument for measuring the intensity of radiation, esp of the sun's rays
- albedometer — an instrument that measures the albedo of a surface.
- algesimeter — an instrument for determining the sensitiveness of the skin to a painful stimulus.
- alkalimeter — an apparatus for determining the concentration of alkalis in solution
12 letter words ending with ter
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- algesiometer — an instrument for determining the sensitiveness of the skin to a painful stimulus.
- ambisinister — clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
- amphitheater — An amphitheater is a large open area surrounded by rows of seats sloping upward. Amphitheaters were built mainly in Greek and Roman times for the performance of plays.
- arthrobacter — a genus of rod-shaped or spherical bacteria found in the soil.
13 letter words ending with ter
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
- alcoholometer — an instrument, such as a specially calibrated hydrometer, for determining the percentage of alcohol in a liquid
- anthropometer — an instrument that consists of a calibrated, vertical rod to which are attached two horizontal arms, one fixed and one movable, for measuring the human trunk and limbs.
14 letter words ending with ter
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- anesthesimeter — a device for measuring the amount of anesthetic given by inhalation.
- astigmatometer — an apparatus for measuring the degree of astigmatism.
- cytophotometer — an instrument for examining cells by determining the intensity or wavelengths of light transmitted through them.
- diffractometer — an instrument that is used to study atomic crystal structure by measuring the angles at which x-rays, neutrons, or electrons are diffracted by matter.
16 letter words ending with ter
- bread-and-butter — providing a livelihood or basic source of income; supplying the basic needs of life: a bread-and-butter job; the agency's bread-and-butter account.
- cardiotachometer — a device for counting heartbeats, usually displaying the number of beats per minute
- cloak-and-suiter — a manufacturer or seller of clothing.
17 letter words ending with ter
19 letter words ending with ter
- great-granddaughter — a granddaughter of one's son or daughter.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TER. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3323 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TER that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.