Words ending with tch
3 letter words ending with tch
- tch — Chad (international car registration)
4 letter words ending with tch
- etch — Engrave (metal, glass, or stone ) by coating it with a protective layer, drawing on it with a needle, and then covering it with acid to attack the parts the needle has exposed, especially in order to produce prints from it.
- itch — to have or feel a peculiar tingling or uneasy irritation of the skin that causes a desire to scratch the part affected: My nose itches.
- barber's itch — any of various fungal infections of the bearded portion of the neck and face
- dhobi itch — a fungal disease of the skin: a type of ringworm chiefly affecting the groin
- ground itch — a disease of the skin of the feet, caused by penetration of hookworm larvae, characterized by a blisterlike eruption and itching.
5 letter words ending with tch
- aitch — the letter h or the sound represented by it
- batch — A batch of things or people is a group of things or people of the same kind, especially a group that is dealt with at the same time or is sent to a particular place at the same time.
- bitch — If someone calls a woman a bitch, they are saying in a very rude way that they think she behaves in a very unpleasant way.
- botch — If you botch something that you are doing, you do it badly or clumsily.
- butch — If you describe a woman as butch, you mean that she behaves or dresses in a masculine way. This use could cause offence.
6 letter words ending with tch
7 letter words ending with tch
- ambatch — a tree or shrub of the Nile Valley, Aeschynomene elaphroxylon, valued for its light-coloured pithlike wood
- bewitch — If someone or something bewitches you, you are so attracted to them that you cannot think about anything else.
- cowitch — a tropical vine, Mucuna pruriens, of the legume family, bearing reddish or blackish pods.
- recatch — to catch (something or someone) again
- relatch — a device for holding a door, gate, or the like, closed, consisting basically of a bar falling or sliding into a catch, groove, hole, etc.
8 letter words ending with tch
- !!!batch — (language, humour) A daft way of obfuscating text strings by encoding each character as a different number of exclamation marks surrounded by question marks, e.g. "d" is encoded as "?!!!!?". The language is named after the MSDOS batch file in which the first converter was written.
- armpatch — an insignia, badge, slogan, or the like sewn on the sleeve of a uniform shirt or jacket or affixed to an armband to indicate one's affiliation, sponsorship, rank, etc.
- bowditch — Nathaniel1773-1838; U.S. mathematician, astronomer, & navigator
- by-catch — unwanted fish and other sea animals caught in a fishing net along with the desired kind of fish
- carritch — catechism
9 letter words ending with tch
- birdwatch — to watch birds
- catstitch — catch stitch.
- cockmatch — a cockfight
- dipswitch — (electronics, computing) A miniature switch designed to be attached to a circuit board to customize the behavior of the circuit.
- doomwatch — surveillance of the environment to warn of and prevent harm to it from human factors such as pollution or overpopulation
10 letter words ending with tch
- backstitch — a strong sewing stitch made by starting the next stitch at the middle or beginning of the preceding one
- baroswitch — a switch actuated by barometric pressure.
- bird-watch — to identify wild birds and observe their actions and habits in their natural habitat as a recreation.
- blackpatch — a disease of red and white clover, caused by an unidentified fungus and characterized by brown or blackish lesions on the plant.
- codeswitch — Alternative form of code-switch.
11 letter words ending with tch
- back-stitch — stitching or a stitch in which the thread is doubled back on the preceding stitch.
- backscratch — a favour done for someone in return for another
- backstretch — the part of a racetrack farthest from the grandstand and opposite and parallel to the homestretch
- binge-watch — to watch a large number of television programmes (especially all the shows from one series) in succession
- cesarevitch — the eldest son of a czar.
12 letter words ending with tch
- bandersnatch — a fictional creature created by Lewis Carroll in his poem Jabberwocky, and appearing also in The Hunting of the Snark and Through the Looking-Glass
- butterscotch — Butterscotch is a hard yellowish-brown sweet made from butter and sugar boiled together.
- cable-stitch — a series of stitches used in knitting to produce a cable effect.
- cross-stitch — Cross-stitch is a type of decorative sewing where one stitch crosses another.
- homescreetch — a mistle thrush
13 letter words ending with tch
- dimmer-switch — a person or thing that dims.
- double-clutch — (of a bird) to produce a second clutch of eggs after the first has been removed, usually for hatching in an incubator.
- featherstitch — an embroidery stitch producing work in which a succession of branches extend alternately on each side of a central stem.
- kettle-stitch — a stitch used in hand-sewn books, at the head and tail, to hold sheets or sections together
- mikhailovitch — Draja [drah-zhah] /ˈdrɑ ʒɑ/ (Show IPA), 1893–1946, Yugoslav military leader.
14 letter words ending with tch
15 letter words ending with tch
- bait-and-switch — denoting a deceptive method of selling, by which customers, attracted to a store by sale items, are told either that the advertised bargain item is out of stock or is inferior to a higher-priced item that is available.
- double-declutch — to change to a lower gear in a motor vehicle by first placing the gear lever into the neutral position before engaging the desired gear, at the same time releasing the clutch pedal and increasing the engine speed
- the-night-watch — a painting (1642) by Rembrandt.
16 letter words ending with tch
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
18 letter words ending with tch
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TCH. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 522 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TCH that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.