Words ending with tal
3 letter words ending with tal
4 letter words ending with tal
5 letter words ending with tal
6 letter words ending with tal
- -petal — seeking
- acetal — 1,1-diethoxyethane; a colourless volatile liquid used as a solvent and in perfumes. Formula: CH3CH(OC2H5)2
- amytal — a barbiturate, a brand of amobarbital, used as a sedative and hypnotic
- aortal — the main trunk of the arterial system, conveying blood from the left ventricle of the heart to all of the body except the lungs.
- avital — relating to a grandfather or ancestor
7 letter words ending with tal
- abuttal — abuttals. those parts of one piece of land that abut on adjacent lands; boundaries. Also, buttals. Law. the boundary lines of a piece of land in relation to adjacent lands.
- amental — catkin-bearing
- amortal — pursuing a lifestyle that defies the process of ageing
- bimetal — an object or material made from sheets of two types of metal
- borstal — In Britain in the past, a borstal was a kind of prison for young criminals, who were not old enough to be sent to ordinary prisons.
8 letter words ending with tal
- agrestal — (of uncultivated plants such as weeds) growing on cultivated land
- argental — relating to or containing silver
- atlantal — of or relating to the atlas.
- barbital — diethylbarbituric acid, C8H12N2O3, a drug in the form of a white powder, used as a hypnotic and sedative: it is habit-forming and toxic
- bidental — a sacred place where lightning has struck
9 letter words ending with tal
- acquittal — Acquittal is a formal declaration in a court of law that someone who has been accused of a crime is innocent.
- acropetal — (of leaves and flowers) produced in order from the base upwards so that the youngest are at the apex
- alimental — Supplying food; nourishing.
- ancipital — flattened and having two edges
- anecdotal — Anecdotal evidence is based on individual accounts, rather than on reliable research or statistics, and so may not be valid.
10 letter words ending with tal
- accidental — An accidental event happens by chance or as the result of an accident, and is not deliberately intended.
- anogenital — Of or relating to the anus and genitals.
- aplacental — (of monotremes and marsupials) having no placenta
- argumental — That is based on arguments. Pertaining to arguments.
- assonantal — resemblance of sounds.
11 letter words ending with tal
- amobarbital — a drug with sedative, hypnotic, and analgesic properties used to relieve insomnia and control convulsions
- antecubital — (anatomy) Pertaining to, or situated in the anterior part of the elbow (cubitus).
- anteorbital — in front of the orbit of the eye
- apartmental — relating to an apartment
- apicodental — articulated with the apex of the tongue near the upper front teeth, as ( (θ) ; t h) ) and (; ð) ; th) )
12 letter words ending with tal
- adjustmental — relating to adjustment
- alveopalatal — articulated with the blade or front of the tongue approaching or touching the front of the hard palate near its junction with the alveolar ridge; having a primary palatal articulation and a secondary alveolar articulation.
- antecedental — preceding; prior: an antecedent event.
- born-digital — relating to or noting documents, images, etc., that are created and managed in electronic form: electronic preservation of born-digital content; a born-digital e-book that will not be available in print.
- coincidental — Something that is coincidental is the result of a coincidence and has not been deliberately arranged.
13 letter words ending with tal
- amphistomatal — (of a leaf) having stomata on both surfaces
- bicontinental — of, on, or involving two continents: a bicontinental survey.
- chloroplastal — of or like a chloroplast
- circumorbital — (anatomy) Around the eye.
- compartmental — divided into compartments: a compartmental office; a compartmental agency.
14 letter words ending with tal
- alveolopalatal — articulated with the blade or front of the tongue approaching or touching the front of the hard palate near its junction with the alveolar ridge; having a primary palatal articulation and a secondary alveolar articulation.
- anteroparietal — situated in a forward part or on the wall of an organ or cavity.
- enteropneustal — relating to enteropneusts
- epicontinental — Denoting those areas of sea or ocean overlying the continental shelf.
- frontoparietal — of or relating to the frontal and parietal bones of the cranium.
15 letter words ending with tal
- antisentimental — (of a piece of art or literature) deliberately unsentimental
- fusospirochetal — Relating to fusospirochetes.
- musculoskeletal — concerning, involving, or made up of both the muscles and the bones: the musculoskeletal system.
- neo-pentecostal — charismatic (def 2).
- non-detrimental — causing detriment, as loss or injury; damaging; harmful.
16 letter words ending with tal
- anti-sentimental — expressive of or appealing to sentiment, especially the tender emotions and feelings, as love, pity, or nostalgia: a sentimental song.
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- cultural-capital — Sociology. the skills, education, norms, and behaviors acquired by members of a social group that can give them economic and other advantages: The accumulation of cultural capital is one route to upward mobility.
- interconsonantal — immediately following a consonant and preceding a consonant, as the a in pat.
- intercontinental — between or among continents; involving two or more continents: intercontinental trade.
17 letter words ending with tal
- interdepartmental — involving or existing between two or more departments: interdepartmental rivalry.
- intergovernmental — involving two or more governments or levels of government.
- intradepartmental — Within a department.
- intragovernmental — Within a government.
- non-environmental — the aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences; surroundings; milieu.
18 letter words ending with tal
19 letter words ending with tal
- pseudo-experimental — pertaining to, derived from, or founded on experiment: an experimental science.
20 letter words ending with tal
- neuromusculoskeletal — (medicine) Describing the interactions between nerves, muscles and the skeleton.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TAL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 631 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TAL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.