Words ending with ta
3 letter words ending with ta
4 letter words ending with ta
- abta — Association of British Travel Agents
- acta — an official record of public events
- anta — a pilaster attached to the end of a side wall or sometimes to the side of a doorway
- atta — That's the; that's a.
- bata — Ethnic ceremonial double-headed drums played in triplet in the religion of Santería, especially in Cuba and Puerto Rico, originally from the Yoruba of Nigeria.
5 letter words ending with ta
- -ista — indicating a supporter or follower of someone or something
- adyta — (in ancient worship) a sacred place that the public was forbidden to enter; an inner shrine.
- agata — an American art glass having a mottled, glossy, white and rose surface.
- agita — acid indigestion
- akita — a large powerfully-built dog of a Japanese breed with erect ears, a typically white coat, and a large full tail carried curled over its back
6 letter words ending with ta
- agouta — a Haitian rodent, Solenodon paradoxus
- ajanta — a village in N Maharashtra, in W central India: caves and shrines containing Buddhist frescoes and sculptures.
- albata — a variety of German silver consisting of nickel, copper, and zinc
- amenta — Plural form of amentum.
- amrita — the ambrosia of the gods that bestows immortality
7 letter words ending with ta
- advaita — one of the two principal Vedantic schools, asserting the existence of Brahman alone, whose appearance as the world is an illusion resulting from ignorance. Compare dvaita (def 2).
- agarita — a tall shrub, Mahonia trifoliolata, of the barberry family, of southwestern North America, having stiff, oblong leaflets with spiny teeth and a red fruit used in jelly.
- alberta — a province of W Canada: mostly prairie, with the Rocky Mountains in the southwest. Capital: Edmonton. Pop: 3 645 257 (2011 est). Area: 661 188 sq km (255 285 sq miles)
- amanita — any of various saprotrophic agaricaceous fungi constituting the genus Amanita, having white gills and a broken membranous ring (volva) around the stalk. The genus includes several highly poisonous species, such as death cap, destroying angel, and fly agaric
- annatta — annatto
8 letter words ending with ta
9 letter words ending with ta
10 letter words ending with ta
- anathemata — dedicatory gifts offered to gods
- atheromata — Plural form of atheroma.
- barracoota — Alt form barracouta.
- barracouta — a large predatory Pacific fish, Thyrsites atun, with a protruding lower jaw and strong teeth: family Gempylidae
- basilicata — a region of S Italy, between the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Gulf of Taranto. Capital: Potenza. Pop: 596 821 (2003 est). Area: 9985 sq km (3855 sq miles)
11 letter words ending with ta
12 letter words ending with ta
- alexandretta — Iskenderun
- bhutatathata — Tathata.
- chandragupta — Greek name Sandracottos. died ?297 bc, ruler of N India, who founded the Maurya dynasty (325) and defeated Seleucus (?305)
- chromonemata — a chromosome thread that is relatively uncoiled at early prophase but assumes a spiral form at metaphase.
- coelenterata — the phylum comprising the coelenterates.
13 letter words ending with ta
- bhagavad-gita — a sacred Hindu text composed about 200 bc and incorporated into the Mahabharata, a Sanskrit epic
- caltanissetta — a city in central Sicily: sulphur mines. Pop: 61 438 (2001)
- enchondromata — Plural form of enchondroma.
- epitheliomata — Plural form of epithelioma.
- plasmodesmata — any of many minute strands of cytoplasm that extend through plant cell walls and connect adjoining cells.
14 letter words ending with ta
- caustic-baryta — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
- fibroadenomata — a benign tumor originating from glandular tissue, as in the female breast.
- neurofibromata — a benign neoplasm composed of the fibrous elements of a nerve.
- osteosarcomata — Plural form of osteosarcoma.
15 letter words ending with ta
- calcined-baryta — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
- independentista — (especially in Latin America) a person who supports or works toward political independence, especially one supporting radical changes in an existing government or from an existing system of government.
- prajna-paramita — a series of sutras dealing with the perfection of wisdom: systematized by the Madhyamikas.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in TA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 793 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in TA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.