Words ending with sund
7 letter words ending with sund
- alesund — a port and market town in W Norway, on an island between Bergen and Trondheim: fishing and sealing fleets. Pop: 40 001 (2004 est)
- Öresund — strait between Sweden and the Danish island of Zealand: c. 80 mi (129 km) long
- Øresund — The, a strait between SW Sweden and Zealand, connecting the Kattegat and the Baltic. 87 miles (140 km) long; 3–30 miles (5–48 km) wide.
8 letter words ending with sund
- aalesund — a seaport in W Norway.
9 letter words ending with sund
- stralsund — a seaport in NE Germany: a member of the medieval Hanseatic League; besieged by Wallenstein 1628.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in SUND. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in SUND that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.