Words ending with stic
6 letter words ending with stic
- -istic — equivalent to a combination of -ist and -ic but in some words having a less specific or literal application and sometimes a mildly pejorative force, as compared with corresponding adjectives ending in -ist
- bustic — a small American tree, Dipholis salicifolia
- cistic — cist-like
- cystic — of, relating to, or resembling a cyst
- fistic — of boxing; pugilistic: fistic heroes.
7 letter words ending with stic
- -nastic — nastic by some (specified) means or in some (specified) direction
- -tastic — denoting excellence in a specified area
- caustic — Caustic chemical substances are very powerful and can dissolve other substances.
- clastic — (of sedimentary rock, etc) composed of fragments of pre-existing rock that have been transported some distance from their points of origin
- deistic — a person who believes in deism.
8 letter words ending with stic
- -plastic — growing or forming
- acoustic — An acoustic guitar or other instrument is one whose sound is produced without any electrical equipment.
- acrostic — a number of lines of writing, such as a poem, certain letters of which form a word, proverb, etc. A single acrostic is formed by the initial letters of the lines, a double acrostic by the initial and final letters, and a triple acrostic by the initial, middle, and final letters
- agnostic — An agnostic believes that it is not possible to know whether God exists or not. Compare atheist.
- agrestic — rural; rustic
9 letter words ending with stic
10 letter words ending with stic
- activistic — of or relating to activism
- albinistic — Of or pertaining to albinism.
- alkahestic — of or relating to the alkahest
- altruistic — If your behaviour or motives are altruistic, you show concern for the happiness and welfare of other people rather than for yourself.
- anaclastic — relating to refraction
11 letter words ending with stic
- actualistic — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
- aeroelastic — capable of changing shape under aerodynamic forces
- alchemistic — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- alloplastic — of or relating to alterations made to a patient's external circumstances for the purpose of affecting his mental condition
- analogistic — a person who employs or argues from analogy.
12 letter words ending with stic
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- aeroacoustic — Relating to aeroacoustics.
- allegoristic — writing or using allegory; interpreting in an allegorical sense.
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
- anabaptistic — relating to Anabaptists
13 letter words ending with stic
- adventuristic — relating to adventurism
- anachronistic — You say that something is anachronistic when you think that it is out of date or old-fashioned.
- antiballistic — of or relating to defence against ballistic weapons
- behavioristic — the theory or doctrine that human or animal psychology can be accurately studied only through the examination and analysis of objectively observable and quantifiable behavioral events, in contrast with subjective mental states.
- bimetallistic — relating to bimetallism
14 letter words ending with stic
- anti-ballistic — designed to detect, intercept, or destroy ballistic missiles: an antiballistic missile.
- antienergistic — resisting applied energy
- antihumanistic — being opposed to humanism
- antineoplastic — acting against tumours
- antiphlogistic — of or relating to the prevention or alleviation of inflammation
15 letter words ending with stic
- anti-humanistic — a person having a strong interest in or concern for human welfare, values, and dignity.
- autoschediastic — offhand, with little forethought or preparation
- conceptualistic — Of or pertaining to conceptualism.
- crosslinguistic — relating to different languages
- deuteronomistic — one of the writers of material used in the early books of the Old Testament.
16 letter words ending with stic
- anti-calvinistic — the doctrines and teachings of John Calvin or his followers, emphasizing predestination, the sovereignty of God, the supreme authority of the Scriptures, and the irresistibility of grace. Compare Arminianism.
- associationistic — Of or pertaining to associationism.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- existentialistic — Existentialist.
- fundamentalistic — Fundamentalist.
17 letter words ending with stic
18 letter words ending with stic
- hypernationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
- non-characteristic — Also, characteristical. pertaining to, constituting, or indicating the character or peculiar quality of a person or thing; typical; distinctive: Red and gold are the characteristic colors of autumn.
- pseudo-anarchistic — a person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism.
- pseudo-socialistic — of or relating to socialists or socialism.
19 letter words ending with stic
- hyper-nationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
20 letter words ending with stic
- non-sensationalistic — subject matter, language, or style producing or designed to produce startling or thrilling impressions or to excite and please vulgar taste.
On this page, we collect all words that ending in STIC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 632 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that ends in STIC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.